Mandarine indicators modes - page 4

Fibo Lines

I can not seem to get the comments and fibo lines to show up. Everything else is working. Any ideas?

Mandarine and Dynamic Zone One More Average

I added the Dynamic Zone One More Average to the template. Interesting way to see the start of a strong trend. I have explained what I am looking for in my chart picture. I have the Dynamic Zone One More Average set to a period of 24 with a speed of 8. One more thing I found about these settings for the Dynamic Zone One More Average is that it is the exact same MA as the default settings for the 3c_Jurx MA. Exact same. Cool.

Files:

tinear10:
I can not seem to get the comments and fibo lines to show up. Everything else is working. Any ideas?

Are you using Mandarine indicator with offline charts it may not work that way otherwise only time i've had that problem is when market is down,but looking at the time you posted was 1:40 pm so market should have been open, also do you have allow dll imports checked. When market is down i have found if you install indicator set everything how you want it then close your metatrader then reopen the indicator will initialize.

updated indicator

Did some minor changes on the indicator, changed the regular heiken ashi to a version Mladen had posted awhile back using a better heiken formula, if you use Better formula = true you will be using a better, faster heiken, you can also adjust how far or close you want heiken to price with the external parameter step, have it set to default at 1, of course the larger the number the farther away from the price.This indicator still requires WebGet.mqh and T3 basic and for the box to appear you will have to wait for a tick for it to initialize and same for the news.Trading wise this has been a very reliable manual system, for me off the hourly charts not getting very many trades, but so far all have been profitable, now in a trade with usdcad,a sell, i got in kinda late but last i checked was up around 15 pips.

Files:

Not Updating

MrTools

Not sure what is going on but it isn't updating and I have to reload the indy for it to display correctly and I get these arrows off to the side. Any ideas?

Thank you

Now that I have started trading fulltime TGIF doesn't have the same joy it used to, but in any case TGIF

Files:
mandarine.gif  44 kb

homestudy:
MrTools

Not sure what is going on but it isn't updating and I have to reload the indy for it to display correctly and I get these arrows off to the side. Any ideas?

Thank you

Now that I have started trading fulltime TGIF doesn't have the same joy it used to, but in any case TGIF

Hi Homestudy

Thanks for your feedback!

Is Mandarine the only indicator your using, because the pivots look different, and the only arrows that are in Mandarine, are for the Ma, T3 cross,and they are the bigger ones. The fibpivots are programmed automatically in the indicator along with HA T3, so guess what I'm trying to say is only indicator you need on your chart is Mandarine, not sure what could be causing the indicator to not be refreshing because its been working for me, let me do some experimenting and will get back to you .

Regards

tools

update

Did some digging into the code and more experimenting on the chart found some minor adjustments were needed. When i use Mandarine i set it up for how i like to use it, and wasn't thinking other folks might like different setups, so really only checked Mandarine for how i use it. Anyway saying that, checked out the switches like heiken ashi = true or false, show range box = true or false,etc. found that if i turned heiken ashi off everything went off and stayed off, and found a bracket or 2 ( }) out of place in the code and looks like now the settings are more flexible.

Thanks to Homestudy for his feedback, which brings to mind anyone who wants improvements or finds something not working please feel free to bring them up and as far as improvements will definitely consider all ideas, and like to hear them, and of course same goes for any bugs found will do my best to exterminate.

Lastly am working on some more flexibility with the range box would like to turn off the box, and be able to still have the high/low range still there if wanted, also on the news comments working on the next news on adding the actual results of that last particular news plus the forecast results. That's all for now.

Regards

tools

ps) Webget mqh still required for this to work along with T3 basic.

ps2) Something else was brought to my attention when TSD calender was first started the Webget mqh was first released Webget dll was together in the package i completely forgot about it since its been on my trading platforms since then anyway this dll file attached goes in experts/library and Webget mqh goes in experts/include, i apologize for any inconvience this may have caused

another update

Another mod, on the comments added actual news result from that particular last news item and added forecast news result. Changed the pivots to Mtf from H1 TO Monthly, and added flexability in the settings for the user.

ps) still need T3 Basic and Webget package from above

Mandarine

Mr Tools,

Just wondering if you can post the NonLag HA indicator that you used in mandarine indicator here or provide a link. I'm not finding it on the forums and the mandarine indicator is not updating itself (just like homestudy showed) and the fib lines are not appearing. I've placed the webget.dll and webget.mqh in the prescribed directories but to no avail.

Thank You

Darryl

darryshan:
Mr Tools,

Just wondering if you can post the NonLag HA indicator that you used in mandarine indicator here or provide a link. I'm not finding it on the forums and the mandarine indicator is not updating itself (just like homestudy showed) and the fib lines are not appearing. I've placed the webget.dll and webget.mqh in the prescribed directories but to no avail.

Thank You

Darryl

Darryl,

This is the non lag ma that you need, if the fibs don't update properly best to go to version # 2, the one above and use it for a couple days, Sunday noticed they were not working properly, but think it was because of a Sunday pivot problem and was testing it yesterday to be sure they were working properly. Anyway had a computer virus attack last night and all my files are floating around somewhere in puter space, have a program now hopefully retrieving them, here's where non lag ma is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180090, and like i was saying for now best to download the mandarine version 3 posts up!

Regards

tools

Reason: