Various - page 3

mrtools:
Did a jurik double smooth mod on Gann hi/lo activator that was posted today in regular elite section!

Hi Mr Tools,

Great indicator thanks.For MTF pupose do the arrows appear after the bar complete.Example I want to use MTF 60M on 15 minutes charts.Do MTF 60M arrows appear after 60m completed on 15 M?Thanks.

biddick:
Hi Mr Tools, Great indicator thanks.For MTF pupose do the arrows appear after the bar complete.Example I want to use MTF 60M on 15 minutes charts.Do MTF 60M arrows appear after 60m completed on 15 M?Thanks.

From what i am seeing the arrows are happening when the line color changes, check out this chart, it is off M1 renko chart using H1 timeframe on Gann Hi/LO, might help my explanation some , looks like the arrows happen right after the color change!

Files:
arrows.gif  58 kb

mrtools:
Doubt its "Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows", because not having that problem here, have it on 10 charts with Renko on my dinosaur bone computer, and even have it running on my laptop, best i can suggest is when your charts are up go to tools/options/charts then max bars in history you can lower it to 1000 or so, got mine at 500 but think that may be too low!

Did a complete re-installation of MT4 in a new folder. The indicator killed my computer when loaded onto only 4 charts. Never happed with any other indicator before. Something is up here for sure.

I appear to have lag even without the indicator. Something is very fishy with my computer. Just did another re-installation of MT4 into a different folder.

Edit: Sorry for bothering you guys with this. Rebuilding my chart template from scratch with the exact same indicators solved the problem for me. MT4 is a VERY peculiar program sometimes.

This whole thing makes no sense at all. At least it fixed now.

Posting this here Bebeshel was asking about them, one thing would like to add is TrendStrength on Oma is very fast in determining changes in trend so best IMHO to only use zero line crosses instead of as oversold and overbought! Also inclosed in rar file a template which may make things easier to set up since the Tma bands is using non lag Atr kind of a challenge to get the bands somewhat right!

mrtools:
Doubt its "Gann High-Low activator Djma Heiken Ashi arrows", because not having that problem here, have it on 10 charts with Renko on my dinosaur bone computer, and even have it running on my laptop, best i can suggest is when your charts are up go to tools/options/charts then max bars in history you can lower it to 1000 or so, got mine at 500 but think that may be too low!

Can you post Gann HiLO activator for RENKO charts .. please ??

Thnks

Piters2012:
Can you post Gann HiLO activator for RENKO charts .. please ?? Thnks

Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

Piters2012:
Thnks mrtools,

BTW can you post a link for Range bar chart you are using ? Are you using an Indicator or EA ?

Thnk you again

P

Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

mrtools:
Sure not affiliated with them, and usually not very impressed by too many commercial offerings but got mine from here RangeBars plugin script for MT4 and reasonable to me $30 had them for a couple weeks and am happy with them can either be used as script,Ea,or indicator.Dem now i'm sounding like salesman!

LOL,, (rofl) thanks mate..

I'll give it a try

cheers

Reason: