Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 7

Hi,

i'm a subscriber an i'm happy with this signal,

currently i trade with Lotmultiplier 0,2,

so the trades were opened with 0,01 and 0,02 Lot.

After the first month i'll increase to 0,4,

so i'll trade with 0,02 and 0,04 Lot.

I think this strategy will work fine,

if the provider checks it everyday

Thanks for feedback!

Rippes:
Hi,

i'm a subscriber an i'm happy with this signal,

currently i trade with Lotmultiplier 0,2,

so the trades were opened with 0,01 and 0,02 Lot.

After the first month i'll increase to 0,4,

so i'll trade with 0,02 and 0,04 Lot.

I think this strategy will work fine,

if the provider checks it everyday

Hi,

thank you for your feedback! I am happy that you are happy with my service

I would like to assure you that I watch my EA about 18 hours a day. As I mentioned in my first post I am a full time programmer, so I am at my computer all day long and keep an eye what's going on every once in a while.

Also, I forgot to mention that Deviator's signals are not "time critical". I mean that if there is a delay in signal 5 or more seconds or there is a slight price difference (even a few pips), that does not matter. This is no scalping so while other signal providers can have problems with signal get-through speed, this is definitely no issue with Deviator signal.

Finally I would like to show you that it makes money even with crappy broker like InterbankFX (it is a solid company though, but their spreads and swaps are much worse than e.g. Alpari UK - which I recommend, their advantage is that they provide mini account with micro lots).

Here is one of my live accounts which I funded with $1000 on March 25. Today it is $1039. I know, $39 is no fortune, but it is nearly 4% in less than month. What bank would give you that?

Deviator Live Mini IBFX

This IBFX account has slightly different settings than my RAS EA signal because it is so small account.

I recommend to start with about $3000 at Alpari UK and using setting like Rippes does would make you around 10% per month.

Everybody welcome!

Back testing results please

Hello,

Do you have any back testing your EA to forward?

Deviator monthly gains

cosmoresearcher:
Hello, Do you have any back testing your EA to forward?

No, I do not have backtests but I have been developing and refining this strategy for about two years and I've done lots of forward tests. The last one goes nearly 6 months with good results.

The last two months are pretty boring but still it makes 9.3% in March and in April 6.9% so far. Hopefully it gets to 10% or so till the end of April. Is it not great to be bored with trading and make 10% profit?

I am estimating this strategy would make 5 - 30% per month (as I mentioned in my first post), depending on market volatility, but typically it should be 10 - 20% per month.

Hi

Your signal looks good - say in the case of an extreme event and normal correlation goes out of the window for a while how do you think the system would cope? Thanks

leeb:
Hi Your signal looks good - say in the case of an extreme event and normal correlation goes out of the window for a while how do you think the system would cope? Thanks

In extreme cases I will take some losses but that does not happen very often. In fact it is very rare.

Deviator - 10% for the month achieved again

As I expected, the 10% monthly gain has been achieved for the month of April 2010, we have three more days left till the end of the month, there might be some more gains...

I would like to thank to my subscribers who prefer long term profits provided by Deviator!

I would also like to assure everyone that I will never change the subscription fee, which is only $50 per month!

Deviator - April 2010 gain 12.48%

Well, as I expected there were a couple profits since my last post and I think this is it for April 2010.

Gain for April is 12.48%

Not bad...

Deviator - 90% gain in 5 months

Deviator just reached 90% gain in less than 5 months. I expect by the end of May 2010 it reaches 100% profit - constant lot size, no compounding!

Is it not nice to double your account every 6 months?

Deviator - account doubled in 5 months

Wow, account doubled! (gain 100% since December 7, 2009)

Today it is exactly 5 months.

... and for the month of May 2010 it is 11.03% profit already. So it looks like this month's gain could be around 20% since it is only 7th of May.

Deviator just loves volatility, thank you Greece

Reason: