investor - page 6

rau4321:

my client has an account at gerchik & co.

Well, you know... If you understood anything, you wouldn't have posted that signal for everyone to ridicule.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

If there is confidence in trading this year, after two years of destroying the balance,

you should have just opened a new account.

Why scare people with such figures?

But in general, it seems that you are working on the "whole cutlet" and there aren't many "brave" investors for such trading.

If you cut risks three times, it will look different.

Ido not trade for the entire deposit, but for one third of it, and if I make a loss, I recoup it within a week,

i have been trading for a week or two. as for the last month, the profitability has been up to 50%, so take a look at monthly trading results.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

This alone will give investors a fit of involuntary laughter

Why do they have Buy in red and Sell in blue on their website? =/

Creative? New trends? ))

rau4321:

I do not trade for the entire deposit, but for one third, and if i make a loss, i recoup it in a week or two,

I get it back in a week or two. I got up to 50% profitability last month.

I don't know, you tell me. I told you everything I thought about your signal.

rau4321:

I do not trade for the entire deposit, but for one third, and if i make a loss, i recoup it in a week or two,

i get it back in a week or two. my returns last month were up to 50%. look at my monthly trades

I mean, you deposit and then you`re losing what you`ve deposited. It's like that all the time.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

You top up your account and immediately drain what you have topped up. It's like that all the time.

I had to withdraw because I had to pay interest and live on something.

In the end, the trade is profitable for a month, three months or half a year. see profit for periods (even from the beginning of the year).

That's why I need investors who will share the profit with me, let's say after two months, and will not withdraw the deposit until the end of this period

Now I already have one client on these terms

rau4321:

I withdrew because I had to pay interest and live on something.

As a result, the trade is profitable in a month, three months or half a year. see profit by period (even from the beginning of the year).

That's why I need investors who will share the profit with me, let's say after two months, and will not withdraw the deposit until the end of this period

Now I already have one client with such conditions

Here you will only have a signal

In parallel, you can open a PAMM account on other resources, showing a signal at first

rau4321:

Learn to learn and learn again. You need to know the basics first, and then look for investors

And his profits are positive, there must be something wrong with the monitoring

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
And his returns are positive, there must be something wrong with his monitoring

I agree with him on some things...

but I wouldn't invest in such a thing

it's a one-man strategy

Reason: