Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 85

kiko12:
Hi, could you add arrows when entering and exiting dz zones. Furthermore, if possible add vertical line (or different color arrow than dz zone arrows) when crossing midline. Alerts not necessary for me if something has to be removed. Kiko

Kiko

I can add arrows (that would be placed at the same places where you get alerts already) but it will add at least 4 new types of arrows. Is that what you have in mind?

mladen, yes please.

Kiko

mladen:
Kiko I can add arrows (that would be placed at the same places where you get alerts already) but it will add at least 4 new types of arrows. Is that what you have in mind?

kiko12:
mladen, yes please. Kiko

OK

Working on it

kiko12:
mladen, yes please. Kiko

OK. Here it is : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.05.mq4

PS: on the example picture there are only reversal arrows. You can chose which type of crosses you wish the arrows displayed for

mladen, many thanks for speedy delivery!

Kiko

Hi mladen, may I still ask to incude midline cross alert. I would prefer vertical line for that but arrow will do too. Alert is useful in cases when price not reach dz zone or only kiss that. Hope not too much trouble.

Thanks Kiko

mladen:
Solariz Brain dead for some universal solution. If I do not find out an universal solution today, will make it the "classical" way

Hi Mladen, sorry for asking again, but is there any solution yet?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

kiko12:
Hi mladen, may I still ask to incude midline cross alert. I would prefer vertical line for that but arrow will do too. Alert is useful in cases when price not reach dz zone or only kiss that. Hope not too much trouble. Thanks Kiko

Here is a version with middle (zero line) cross arrows and alerts added : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.06.mq4

All is configurable so you can chose any combination of alerts or arrows that you wish to be alerted on or displayed

mladen, I appreciate.

mladen:
Here is this version too that corrects 2 more issues : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new_1.01.mq4

PS: please read the original post where that indicator was posted too in which mrtools explains some facts about it (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Dear Mladen

Do you think there is any possibility to prevent recalculating of this indicator like all ".....ssa endpoint......" indicators stuff

Talaat E

Reason: