Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 84

Hi Mladen, sorry for keeping you busy

Could you be so kind and add alerts to this indicator?

On color change and on crossings up/down of the Dynamic Zone lines (top, centre and bottom). The usual.

Thanks a lot for your help mate!

dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_nmc.mq4

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, sorry for keeping you busy

Could you be so kind and add alerts to this indicator?

On color change and on crossings up/down of the Dynamic Zone lines (top, centre and bottom). The usual.

Thanks a lot for your help mate!

dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_nmc.mq4

Alerts on all type of crossing (that will add 6 more types of alerts)?

mladen:

Yes please. If it is OK for you.

And could you please code the alerts so that they can be disabled at will, including the color change alert ?

Thanks!

Solariz:
Yes please. If it is OK for you.

And could you please code the alerts so that they can be disabled at will, including the color change alert ?

Thanks!

Ok. Will be done

Hi Mladen,

Can you make a 4-time frame indicator form this one but only when rsi crosses not zero line cross?

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new_1.01.mq4

Can you make it similar set up as this one?

4_time_frame_nonlagma_nmc.mq4

Very best,

Falungong

mladen:

Good morning Mladen,

I was just thinking. Maybe it would also be enough to have a crossing alert instead of up/down crossing ? Thanks for your help!

Solariz:
Good morning Mladen, I was just thinking. Maybe it would also be enough to have a crossing alert instead of up/down crossing ? Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Does not matter - if we register the crossing, we also have to register the type of crossing. Working on it but trying to find out some very simple way so it can be applicable to as much crosses as we wish (something similar to the alerts in the lines indicator)

mladen:
Solariz Does not matter - if we register the crossing, we also have to register the type of crossing. Working on it but trying to find out some very simple way so it can be applicable to as much crosses as we wish (something similar to the alerts in the lines indicator)

Hi Mladen, any chance for this one?

Regards,

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, any chance for this one? Regards,

Solariz

Brain dead for some universal solution. If I do not find out an universal solution today, will make it the "classical" way

Hi, could you add arrows when entering and exiting dz zones. Furthermore, if possible add vertical line (or different color arrow than dz zone arrows) when crossing midline. Alerts not necessary for me if something has to be removed.

Kiko

Reason: