Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 86

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Do you think there is any possibility to prevent recalculating of this indicator like all ".....ssa endpoint......" indicators stuff

Talaat E

Talaat E

Only if end-pointed SSA is used in calculation (but end pointed SSA is very CPU intensive). In that case we should limit the number of bars calculated

mladen:
Talaat E Only if end-pointed SSA is used in calculation (but end pointed SSA is very CPU intensive). In that case we should limit the number of bars calculated

Yes Mladen, why not, please make the calculation using end-pointed SSA with limit number of bars calculation and let us see the results of the indicator,

thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Yes Mladen, why not, please make the calculation using end-pointed SSA with limit number of bars calculation and let us see the results of the indicator,

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

OK

mladen:
Talaat E OK

Hi King

I just remind you

talaate:
Hi King

I just remind you

Here is the version that uses end-pointed SSA for calculation : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_ep_norm_index_alertsarrows_new.mq4

mladen:
Here is the version that uses end-pointed SSA for calculation : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_ep_norm_index_alertsarrows_new.mq4

Thanks Mladen

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

Seems my age is causing me some problems It was done a couple of days ago - I forgot to post it

mladen:
Seems my age is causing me some problems It was done a couple of days ago - I forgot to post it

Mladen

No problem, I know exactly this problem, I myself also feel my memory is going down and I begin to forget names and occasions, the only thing I did not forget, thanks God, is my family and my lectures in engineering which I am giving to my students.

Hi mladen or mrtools,

I made this indicator from parts of several of TSD indis and I like it very much. The issue are the alerts - they don't work Can you take a look on it and post it on the right place. I can't do it

Tons of Thanks, Krelian

dynamic_zones_pa_adaptive_smi.mq4

krelian99:
Hi mladen or mrtools,

I made this indicator from parts of several of TSD indis and I like it very much. The issue are the alerts - they don't work Can you take a look on it and post it on the right place. I can't do it

Tons of Thanks, Krelian

dynamic_zones_pa_adaptive_smi.mq4

Krelian

This is the correct version : dynamic_zones_pa_adaptive_smi_correct.mq4

Reason: