Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 89

mrtools:
Hi Dargane, I had to install the dll file in the hidden data folder (mql4/libraries folder) as well as the regular mql4/libraries folder and restart the terminal to get it to work.

Hey mrtools, thanks for your response. I am afraid I am unfamiliar with the hidden library folder. If you mean going into the mql4 editor and opening the data folder and copying the file in the mql4/library folder, I did that, but it still doesn't work.

dargane:
Hey mrtools, thanks for your response. I am afraid I am unfamiliar with the hidden library folder. If you mean going into the mql4 editor and opening the data folder and copying the file in the mql4/library folder, I did that, but it still doesn't work.

Yeah that's the hidden folder i was talking about, did you try shutting down your terminal and restarting, and making sure dll's are enabled.

mrtools:
Yeah that's the hidden folder i was talking about, did you try shutting down your terminal and restarting, and making sure dll's are enabled.

mrtools thanks for the help. Momentary brain lapse. I had to allow dll inputs.

dargane:
mrtools thanks for the help. Momentary brain lapse. I had to allow dll inputs.

Dargane good to know you got it working.

This one could be posted in two threads : this one and adaptive indicators thread, but since it is using a less common adaptive method (standard deviation adaptive method), posting it here

This is a dynamic zones standard deviations adaptive ADXm : dynamic_zones_adxm_stddev_adaptive.mq4

The zones can be used in a classical levels way, and since dynamic zones are adapting the levels, this indicator is a sort of double adaptive : main value is adaptive as well as the levels are adaptive

PS: still the zero line is drawn in the indicator if grid is turned on. That zero line is not a part of this indicator (and was never intended to be) but since the new mt4 was made it is doing that way. To turn that fixed zero line off, turn the grid on chart off too (since that zero line is replaced by the dynamic zero line - the middle line)

mladen:
Upgraded version with added alerts on slope change too : pa_adaptive_composite_rsi_mtf_arrows__alerts_2.1.mq4

Hi Mladen, I am interested in this upgraded version.

Could the DZ version of that indicator also be upgraded?

Second question. Did you find a way to add alerts on DZ-crossings?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, I am interested in this upgraded version.

Could the DZ version of that indicator also be upgraded?

Second question. Did you find a way to add alerts on DZ-crossings?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Which exact dynamic zone version of that indicator are you using?

mladen:
Solariz Which exact dynamic zone version of that indicator are you using?

I am using this one. Is there another version?

dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_nmc.mq4

Solariz:
I am using this one. Is there another version? dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_nmc.mq4

Here is a version that is upgraded and alerts are added (on slope change and on each and every level cross) : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_2.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that is upgraded and alerts are added (on slope change and on each and every level cross) : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_2.mq4

Thank you Mladen

Reason: