Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 126

camisa:

arrows please!

AND more importantly, the usual PRICE options!

Camisa, on this version whichever mode you choose for the color the arrows will show accordingly, and like Mladen said since it is using 4 fixed prices, the price option can't be added.

dz_blau_-_eco_on_oma__arrows.mq4

Added the extra price options, the different color options and a one more average signal line to the dz Behgozin Strength Finder

dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2.mq4

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for adding DZ to this forgotten baby.excellent.

regards

Mntiwana, the version I did think the DZ had been done already by Mladen(might be in this thread) I just added the coloring and the Oma signal.

mrtools:
Mntiwana, the version I did think the DZ had been done already by Mladen(might be in this thread) I just added the coloring and the Oma signal.

Dearest MRTOOLS

yes,you are right,it was done already in 27 dec 2012,i was means this only,but if there is some other fresh version in between that and yours of yesterday that i dont know so sorry for my poor information. ..... and also i might say updating,my mistake. .

regards

Files:
1_10.png  116 kb

mrtools:
Added the extra price options, the different color options and a one more average signal line to the dz Behgozin Strength Finder

dz_behgozin_strength_finder_2.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for updating DZ of this forgotten baby.excellent.

regards

Mladen, could you possibly add Dynamic Zones to the Indicator RSI accumulated 2 &, alerts you posted here:

rplust:
Mladen, could you possibly add Dynamic Zones to the Indicator RSI accumulated 2 &, alerts you posted here:

That seems like a good idea (since that way the periods for rsi do not need to be that short and we are getting logical and usable results with the dynamic levels/zones).

Here is the dynamic zones version : dynamic_zones_rsi_accumulated_2_1__alerts.mq4

mladen:

That seems like a good idea (since that way the periods for rsi do not need to be that short and we are getting logical and usable results with the dynamic levels/zones).

Here is the dynamic zones version : dynamic_zones_rsi_accumulated_2_1__alerts.mq4

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Here is this one too : dynamic_zones_rsi_accumulated_2_2__alerts.mq4

In this one, one of 6 types of rsi can be chosen for calculation (for comparison sake I did leave "rapid rsi" and "Cuttler's rsi" choices, even though the results of the two are the same, regardless of the somewhat different math used to get those results). Some are producing interesting results though

mladen:
Here is this one too : dynamic_zones_rsi_accumulated_2_2__alerts.mq4

In this one, one of 6 types of rsi can be chosen for calculation (for comparison sake I did leave "rapid rsi" and "Cuttler's rsi" choices, even though the results of the two are the same, regardless of the somewhat different math used to get those results). Some are producing interesting results though

Nice. Can it be mtf too?

Reason: