Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 82

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added mtf.

Mrtools: you are PRINCE

Thanks

Hi,

My CPU usage goes through the roof when using TDI indicator.

Is that normal?

Very Best,

Falungong

falungong:
Hi,

My CPU usage goes through the roof when using TDI indicator.

Is that normal?

Very Best,

Falungong

falungong

Which TDI version are you using? From which post?

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_nmc_1.02.mq4

mladen:
falungong Which TDI version are you using? From which post?

This one:

When I apply it on the chart the CPU goes through the roof but when (if) it manages to appear than it runs ok, but with high memory use.

The higher the SSA-Lag/NumberOfC./NumOfBars, the less likely the indicator is to show up.

Platform freezes and does not seem to be able to handle the indicator.

falungong:
When I apply it on the chart the CPU goes through the roof but when (if) it manages to appear than it runs ok, but with high memory use.

The higher the SSA-Lag/NumberOfC./NumOfBars, the less likely the indicator is to show up.

falungong

Will have to ask mrtools what was his intention with that indicator. There is a part of code that goes like this :

if (ArraySize(ssaIn) != ssaBars)

{

ArrayResize(ssaIn ,ssaBars);

ArrayResize(ssaOut,ssaBars);

}

ArrayCopy(ssaIn,no,0,0,ssaBars);

fastSingular(ssaIn,ssaBars,SSALag,SSANumberOfComputations,ssaOut);

ArrayCopy(in,ssaOut);

If the intention was to have the end pointed ssa, then the code must be corrected. If the intention was to have a regular ssa, again it has to be corrected. But in any case I have to check with him what exactly did he want to make

mladen:
falungong

Will have to ask mrtools what was his intention with that indicator. There is a part of code that goes like this :

if (ArraySize(ssaIn) != ssaBars)

{

ArrayResize(ssaIn ,ssaBars);

ArrayResize(ssaOut,ssaBars);

}

ArrayCopy(ssaIn,no,0,0,ssaBars);

fastSingular(ssaIn,ssaBars,SSALag,SSANumberOfComputations,ssaOut);

ArrayCopy(in,ssaOut);
If the intention was to have the end pointed ssa, then the code must be corrected. If the intention was to have a regular ssa, again it has to be corrected. But in any case I have to check with him what exactly did he want to make

Ok, thank you.

For me, than this indicator is nice.

Best R.

Falungong

falungong:

Forget about previous post

Try out this one : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new.mq4

Results are the same, but it is much faster

In any case I still have to ask mrtools what were his intentions, since in on case it might need one more correction

PS: it is limited in historical values display to SSABars (which in any case must stay like that)

mladen:
Forget about previous post

Try out this one : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new.mq4

Results are the same, but it is much faster

In any case I still have to ask mrtools what were his intentions, since in on case it might need one more correction

PS: it is limited in historical values display to SSABars (which in any case must stay like that)

Ok, will give it a try.

Thank you.

Best R.

Falungong

falungong:
Ok, will give it a try.

Thank you.

Best R.

Falungong

Here is this version too that corrects 2 more issues : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new_1.01.mq4

PS: please read the original post where that indicator was posted too in which mrtools explains some facts about it (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Reason: