Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 81

talaate:
Hi Mladen

You are the boss, I think as you made this indicator by yourself, I suppose you know exactly how to trade with and which criteria should be used or applied, however, if you think this indicator doesn't need these options (multi-color+alerts+arrows) or there is no suitable criteria, so it is ok no problem you may ignore my request, I really don't want to bothering you as I am already did a lot.

Talaat E

Talaat E, there are a lot of different ways we can do the multi coloring, one would be coloring according to slope change,another way would be coloring based on when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas, another way would be to use the gradient color, when DSS Bressert leaving the dynamic zones.

mrtools:
Talaat E, there are a lot of different ways we can do the multi coloring, one would be coloring according to slope change,another way would be coloring based on when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas, another way would be to use the gradient color, when DSS Bressert leaving the dynamic zones.

ok MrTools

I don't know if what I am going to say are possible or not, however, I would prefer:

1- changing color based on "when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas"

2- Alerts and arrows would be optionally based on all

but these if they are possible,

if not, therefore changing color +alerts + arrows can be done based on only "when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas", which I suppose both (over bought over sold areas) are also dynamically calculated.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
ok MrTools

I don't know if what I am going to say are possible or not, however, I would prefer:

1- changing color based on "when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas"

2- Alerts and arrows would be optionally based on all

but these if they are possible,

if not, therefore changing color +alerts + arrows can be done based on only "when the DSS Bressert enters over bought over sold areas", which I suppose both (over bought over sold areas) are also dynamically calculated.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, made it the first way with the overbought and oversold coloring being the outside dynamic zones, with the alert and arrow options.

Thanks MrTools

Dynanic double zones KPSS made new mt compatible : dynamic_double_zone_kpss_zzalertslinesarrows_nmc.mq4

Updated dynamic zones one more average MACD : dynamic_zone_oma_macd_nmc.mq4

PS: used "speed" 0.5 for fast and slow component of the MACD in the example picture

This is double dynamic zone stochastic of rvi. Indicator has alert and arrow options on either slope change and or stoch rvi and signal cross.

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone stochastic of rvi. Indicator has alert and arrow options on either slope change and or stoch rvi and signal cross.

Hi Mrtools

Can you add MTF to this nice indicator

talaate:
Hi Mrtools Can you add MTF to this nice indicator

Hi Talaat E, added mtf.

Reason: