Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 6

Is it possible to add an alert to Dynamic zone one more average.mq4 so when the main line crosses either the solid line or the dotted line it alerts the user at the close of the bar?

Thanks,

Jim

gr8.....thanx a lot.........

Wow ``

Damn dude you have been busy Hey could you make this into an indicator?

Maybey you could use your one more average instead of the one included?

Either one would do tho as there both good indicators.

I gave it a go but I have never `done an indicator. BTW all this is doing is counting the crossings bottom top and middle - this gives a fairly good indication to whats going on ie cascading avalanche or zig zagging. If you put this directly into your EA it will work however for some bizzare reason it will only be able to be tested in visual mode (WHAT TAKES FOREVER)

double Cuts()

{

int cuts = 0;

int nHH = Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,barsToCount,myShift);

int nLL = Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,barsToCount,myShift);

double high = High[nHH];

double low = Low[nLL];

double range = high - low ;

double middle = low + (range/2);

for (int cnt=0;cnt<barsToCount;cnt++)

{

double Ehlers=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ehlers - Optimal tracking filter",0,cnt);

double Ehlers1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Ehlers - Optimal tracking filter",0,cnt+1);

if ((middle > Ehlers && middle < Ehlers1) || (middle Ehlers1))cuts+=1;

}

return(cuts);

}

double Cutlow()

{

int cuts = 0;

double high = High[nHH];

double low = Low[nLL];

double space = (range * myGrid / 100);

double lowcut = low + space*3;

{

if ((lowcut > Ehlers && lowcut < Ehlers1) || (lowcut Ehlers1))cuts+=1;

}

return(cuts);

}

double Cuthigh()

{

int cuts = 0;

double high = High[nHH];

double low = Low[nLL];

double space = (range * myGrid / 100);

double highcut = high - space*3;

{

if ((highcut > Ehlers && highcut < Ehlers1) || (highcut Ehlers1))cuts+=1;

}

return(cuts);

}

DZ Zone jurik

Dynamic zone Jurik-1, needs dynamic zone dll from first post, bottom indicator is Dynamic DJSS Bressert, trying to do double smooth using Jurik!

Dynamic zone centered Triangular moving average mtf

mladen:
Dynamic zone centered Triangular moving average

I decided to make a dynamic zone version of a centered triangular ma too. In case that someone does not know the property that is causing wars among traders when it comes to centered triangular moving average : it recalculates last half period bars and it can happen that values for the last halfPeriod bars are changed.

Even if this one is not a "channeling" version (since it deals with probabilities) a good thread that can help about some properties of centered TMA can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608

Parameters :
HalfLength- triangular ma half length Price- price to use in calculations. Possible choices
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

ShowMiddleLine - do you want the "50%" line to be shown or not

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability1- probability for buy zone 1

DzStartBuyProbability2- probability for buy zone 2

DzStartSellProbability1- probability for sell zone 1

DzStartSellProbability2- probability for sell zone 2

PS: dynamicZone.dll needed to be rewritten in order to allow this and similar indicators to run properly (that require more precision than oscillators). Also the new dynamic zone dll is somewhat optimized (it uses a bit less CPU resources in calculation than before. It can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread (the latest version is attached there).

In order to run this indicator you must have the latest version of the dynamic zone dll otherwise it will show nothing on screen. The rest of the indicators will run with no problem with the new dll (slightly faster even) so simply overwrite the old dll with the new one

Hi Mladen

Dynamic zone centered Triangular moving average

MultiTimeFrame

İnterpolate

casaliss

Here you go
regards

mladen

mladen:
casaliss Here you go
regards mladen

thanks mladen

mladen:
Been fooling around with some Amibroker formulas and found an interesting alternative to dynamic zones. Will use this post to introduce and compare the "Amibroker way" to "Stendahl way" of calculating dynamic zones

First of all, the basic indicator is a sort of RSI of MACD and is, as an idea, an interesting way of "normalizing" MACD to a desired range. I think that parameters itself do not need additional explanation, except for 2 : OBLevel and OSLevel : they are RSI levels and not zone levels, and are there to help point out when the predefined critical levels are reached - in combination with dynamic levels, one might find them useful. Since they (and the RSI of MACD) are the same in both indicators, they are pointing to over bought and over sold at same points and time. The difference is in the zones...

As an example here is a comparison of "Amibroker way" up and "Stendahl way" down. It seems that both have some points in which they are better but that I will leave everyone's judgment (after all, we do not seek for same things in indicators, so ... )
Calculation of the two are completely different and it is interesting that two completely different approaches give results that look similar at a first glance. The main difference is in the middle line in which I think that Stendahls way is better (for its speed of signals), but as I said, do not take my word and please test these for your self. PS : The "Amibroker version" is the one with "ab" in its name

Think Stendahls version nailed it on daily eurjpy showed o/b at 140 ish and o/s at 109 ish would have been a nice hunk of change , didn't check Amibrokers version so can't comment on it. All i can say is again Mladen nice job!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable.....That is awful....what some people will try to make a buck.

Reason: