Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 29

The closest description of dynamic zones is that it is an attempt to avoid fixed level (of decision) and make them adapt to the changes of the values they are applied to. So, the "if the hill does not want to go to Mohamed, Mohamed must go to the hill" or whatever version is known in different countries : we are moving "levels" to reflect the changes of the indicator, and we are trying to calculate it with "probabilities" rather than values

I hope this helps at least a bit (I was never good at explaining stuff )

dakiki:
Thank you for the quick reply. I use Renko charts only. I read the brief PDF from the first post, but cant see a book there. I just have difficulty making trading decision in real time from Dynamic Zone indicators but would be happy to be educated further

This is again very kind of you. Its just that all these lines make little sense to me. I simply do not know how to interpret them, where the predictive value is. I feel too 'dumb' this time

Take the simplest approach :

- take the "regular" PA adaptive composite RSI

- and take the "dynamic" version of it

Compare where does the "regular" version crosses the levels, and then see where does it happen with dynamic "version". If default settings for "dynamic" version are too fast, set the look back to some greater values and check what happens then. Unfortunately there is no single universal setting fr any indicator and one should experiment a bit before finding suitable parameters for corresponding symbols and time frames.

I usually use 1 hour and most of the default parameters in indicators I code are somewhat biased to 1 hour time frame. So far I haven't found a better way then an eye of a user that can see if some parameter change is logical or not and that is why I like indicators so mush : one can intermediately see if some parameter change would give or is giving logical results or not, and after that it is the "pray and hope" phasis .

Not so un-serious but there is no 100% sure way that what we have found as a good setup is that good, but if we do not keep our eyes closed for what indicators show to us in past too (the bad parts too) we can roughly know the expectancy of error and that way our risk is more or less known, and that is the basis of all trading : without knowing the risk there should be no trading

Are you referring to this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723 Post 289?

....where we can put two of these on top of one another and put cycle settings to 1 and fast RSI to 'false' for one of them, while for the other we put cycle settings to 0.75 and fast RSI to 'true'?

Is this what you mean by regular and dynamic?

And yes playing around with settings is a never ending endeavour

This is dynamic zone ift of mp Aroon oscillator. The Mp stands for multi pass. The inverse fisher transform Aroon comes from idea from pdf provided by Brax, implemented by both Brax and Mladen.

Pooh123

This is the dynamic zones trend quality Q1 indicator (posting it to this thread to keep it together with the rest of dynamic zones indicators). To be completely honest, I do not think that we are gaining something with the addition of dynamic zones to this particular indicator (due to the way ho it changes values and how it indicates trend changes) Will try some other approaches to see if we can make usable dynamic levels instead of the default static ones

MT4 build 418

Hi,

My MT4 recently crashed and when i re-installed from brokers, it is the latest build 418. The dynamic zones did not seemed to work where the dynamic zones are not plotted at all. Could you check what was wrong with build 418 ? It is not on single brokers but happened on other broker with the same MT4 build.

Appreciate you look into this.

Best Rgds

KLChee

Files:

StochRSI and RSX

Mladen,

Is it possbile to make a dynamic version of StochRSI and StochRSX.

thanks,

jim

jim

To avoid some mix-up can you please upload the indicators you wish the dynamic zones added to?

94315jim:
Mladen,

Is it possbile to make a dynamic version of StochRSI and StochRSX.

thanks,

jim

kokleongch:
Hi,

My MT4 recently crashed and when i re-installed from brokers, it is the latest build 418. The dynamic zones did not seemed to work where the dynamic zones are not plotted at all. Could you check what was wrong with build 418 ? It is not on single brokers but happened on other broker with the same MT4 build.

Appreciate you look into this.

Best Rgds

KLChee

Hi,

Sorry if I mistaken the request. I would need to check whether dynamic zones working on MT4 Build 418. Thanks.

Best Regards

KL

Reason: