Coding help - page 123

iwillsurvive:
Could this be coded? ConnorsRSI, I have attached the PDF which includes the full description of how to create the indicator (on page 7)

connorsrsi-pullbacks-guidebook.pdf

If I need to pay for this, could you still code it, and I will buy it as a pay per download basis

iwillsurvive,

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page32

mladen:
Try this one out It should solve the problem you had

hi mladen,

thank you very much it is working fine

tnx

mladen:
iwillsurvive, posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page32

thank you

iwillsurvive:
thank you

iwillsurvive

If you have a chance, and if you test that indicator in tradin, would you let us know if it is tradeable? I really am currios about it (if it can be traded as it has been described)

Hi Mladen and friends,

In market analysis, the input variable "Period" of indicators plays vital role. I found that many indicators, especially those made by Mladen, have this input initially set at non-random value at all, can be seen as nearly optimized already to "normal" market condition. Could you give me some advice or where to find more information on how to quickly estimate the suitable range of this "period" variable to recognize current moves of the market ? I meant is there a rule of thumb, or common sense rule, to gauge the variable within a range of most suitable values just in short term to cope with rapid changes of market condition.

I don't know where to raise this question. Really sorry if it annoys you here, and sorry for my bad english.

Thanks much for your comment.

fareastol

fareastol:
Hi Mladen and friends,

In market analysis, the input variable "Period" of indicators plays vital role. I found that many indicators, especially those made by Mladen, have this input initially set at non-random value at all, can be seen as nearly optimized already to "normal" market condition. Could you give me some advice or where to find more information on how to quickly estimate the suitable range of this "period" variable to recognize current moves of the market ? I meant is there a rule of thumb, or common sense rule, to gauge the variable within a range of most suitable values just in short term to cope with rapid changes of market condition.

I don't know where to raise this question. Really sorry if it annoys you here, and sorry for my bad english.

Thanks much for your comment.

fareastol

Quite frankly, after all these years of watching the charts it is like an instinct. I usually start from some usual parameters set and then when I see it on chart, roughly I can tell what are the periods that would be appropriate for some symbol or time frame. usually takes me 2 or 3 tries to find some setting that would be good

In short, i think it depends most on experience with charts and indicator than anything else

Thanks much for your sharing. In my case, I choose the length for parameter "Period" subjectively, along with which Timeframe I define as mainstream for long-term trend. But I also found out that way is not really good, often lag much behind big market moves and miss them of course

Don't know why but your sharing makes me more confident to learn and improve my skills. Thanks again, Mladen !

fareastol

I would like to have an indicator that produces an arrow when the following conditions are true:

(edit - should read "100 LWMA comes within Y pips of Kijun-Sen (Y a variable)")

Ichimoku Kijun-Sen settings are 9,40,52.

I forgot to include it in the illustrations here, but I was using the MA_Angle_Alert indicator of MrPips, and was thinking perhaps a threshold angle of 2.3 might be a good default to begin with for the slope of 100 LWMA.

I would like to try the above to look at signals historically, but I think it might work better if the repainting TMA 5 was used in real time instead of the 100 LWMA.

Thank you

A chart using MA_Angle_Alert to show the slope of 100 LWMA:

hi mladen,

i try to find only pivots but no luck

can you make onethat show only pivots daily weekly monthly (no s/r ) with high low open of last day as shown on pics. below and make with localtimezone offset thx

Reason: