Pollan's indicators - page 16

debashis:
see concept is that

i take entry after 1 bar from the crossing of Hiyieldrater2's pollan two line. Nnumber of this is one. so after wait one more bar from the pollan cross signal, it will not repaint i think. now ssa repaint madly.. but if we take cross of pollan both line and ssa line, its less repaint and then after all its about exit, so we may take repaint indi for exit. well no logic there, all about magic

and i still think Hiyieldrater2's pollan give faster signal.

but then, want more for improvement.

PS: i may wrong, as i am very novice in tech.

Hi Debashis

Nice...

It's all about Magic

-(repaint) * -(repaint) =+(Magic)

Regards,

secretcode:
Hi Debashis

Nice...

It's all about Magic -(repaint) * -(repaint) =+(Magic)

Regards,

(( ))

You are right : tried to see what is the wrong with attachments but could not do anything. el bee needs to fix the post (or upload those attachments again)

debashis:
attachment not working

guner:
my pollan eur-usd daily.

Guner ! you can share IG indicator ? tks

Attachments

mladen:
You are right : tried to see what is the wrong with attachments but could not do anything. el bee needs to fix the post (or upload those attachments again)

Don't know what went wrong, but trying again......

4x_2010_sema4x.ex4

rsi_lido.mq4

rsi + ma combination of rapid RSI

Some more fooling around with the rsi and ma combination : this one is using rapid rsi instead of the regular rsi. It depends to ones taste what she/he is looking after but this one is faster with same parameters than when regular rsi is used (try it with RsiPeriod1 set to 14 and compare it to the regular version and you will see what I mean). Anyway, a toy to play with ...

Mladen...got a question...that SSA indicator...can it be confined into +100/-100 frame?

Pava

The "FullSSA_normalize" uses a variation of Z-score normalization (it multiplies the deviation by 3 before using it for normalization, that is why it is not a "pure" Z-score normalization). Now the problem is that Z-score is, even though it is normalized, it is not bound. It is normalized to a distance from an average as a number of standard deviations and that value does not have a known upper or lower bounds

So, the answer for FullSSA_normalize indicator is : unfortunately no

Pava:
Mladen...got a question...that SSA indicator...can it be confined into +100/-100 frame?

got it ...thank you...

mladen:
Pava

The FullSSA_normalize uses a variation of Z-score normalization (it multiplies the deviation by 3 before using for normalization, that is why it is not a "pure" Z-score normalization). Now the problem is that Z-score is, even though it is normalized, it is not bound. It is normalized to a distance from an average as number of standard deviations and that value does not have a known upper or lower bounds

So, the answer for FullSSA_normalize indicator is : unfortunately no

Pava:
got it ...thank you...

так?

_fullssa_normalize2.mq4

Files:
Reason: