Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 27

A logical addition to rsi t3 : since it can use levels for signals, dynamic zones are quite a logical addition to it. Some experimenting with lookback periods is probably recommended (as usual it (the lookback period) depends mostly on the symbol itself)

Files:

Hi

I have just joined advanced elite & by asking this question I am going to show my ignorance....so I apologise in advance.

I tried to load the two last posted indicators onto charts (after downloading them to experts/indicators & restarting MT4) & I got only a screen below the main chart. I then went to post #1 & discovered that you need dynamicZone.dll. After download & restart I still have no success.

Are these MT5 indicators & therefore I cant run them on MT4, or have I put dynamicZone.dll in the wrong file (experts/indicators)?

Thanks

Spurious:
Hi

I have just joined advanced elite & by asking this question I am going to show my ignorance....so I apologise in advance.

I tried to load the two last posted indicators onto charts (after downloading them to experts/indicators & restarting MT4) & I got only a screen below the main chart. I then went to post #1 & discovered that you need dynamicZone.dll. After download & restart I still have no success.

Are these MT5 indicators & therefore I cant run them on MT4, or have I put dynamicZone.dll in the wrong file (experts/indicators)?

Thanks

Hi Spurious and welcome here The dynamicZone.dll goes in expert/libraries, also make sure you have on your charts under tools/options/expert advisors to check Allow DLL imports.

Dynamic zone - pa inverse fisher transform of RSI smoothed 2

Good evening mladen & mrtools,

would you please be so kind an add alert to the indicator below ?

It would be fine, if you could make sound, arrow and vertikal line for alert.

Would like to test which one does or does not interfere with other alert;

but who knows until you see the actual performance.

(post#131, page#14)

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Good evening mladen & mrtools,

would you please be so kind an add alert to the indicator below ?

It would be fine, if you could make sound, arrow and vertikal line for alert.

Would like to test which one does or does not interfere with other alert;

but who knows until you see the actual performance.

(post#131, page#14)

Thanks in advance

derfel

Hi Derfel,

Added the alerts line and arrows, couldn't decide how to do them as far as oversold,overbought,etc., so did them as the IFT RSI leaving the upper and lower channels.

Alert for Dynamic Zone - pa IFT of RSI...

mrtools:
Hi Derfel, Added the alerts line and arrows, couldn't decide how to do them as far as oversold,overbought,etc., so did them as the IFT RSI leaving the upper and lower channels.

Hi mrtools,

thanks a lot for your rapid reply and also for your improvement with the additional methods. Its

definitely an improvement. Thats very kind of you.

Sorry for my imprecise request. But could you please make (in addition) an alert when the

(RSI)-line crosses DzStartBuyProbability / DzStartSellProbability ? Because thats what I was

actually thinking of.

And would you please have a look at the alert ? It looks to me, as if it only sometimes works when it leaves a zone (marked it with red arrows). Is that correct? Sorry for asking that, but as I'm not a programmer, I don't know if this is the way it has to be.

Thanks a lot.

derfel

derfel:
Hi mrtools,

thanks a lot for your rapid reply and also for your improvement with the additional methods. Its

definitely an improvement. Thats very kind of you.

Sorry for my imprecise request. But could you please make (in addition) an alert when the

(RSI)-line crosses DzStartBuyProbability / DzStartSellProbability ? Because thats what I was

actually thinking of.

And would you please have a look at the alert ? It looks to me, as if it only sometimes works when it leaves a zone (marked it with red arrows). Is that correct? Sorry for asking that, but as I'm not a programmer, I don't know if this is the way it has to be.

Thanks a lot.

derfel

Not sure why they weren't working for you cause they were working for me anyway please try these, made them now for entering and leaving the buy sell zones.

mrtools:
Not sure why they weren't working for you cause they were working for me anyway please try these, made them now for entering and leaving the buy sell zones.

Hi mrtools,

thanks for your fast answer. But I'm sorry to say that it still misses some signals.

(If shows an entry signal then it also shows the exit) but sometimes there is no alert, neither entry nor exit. (I don't know if it's of any interest, working with Alpari UK demo).

many thanks

derfel

Alert for Dynamic Zone - pa IFT of RSI...

mrtools:
Not sure why they weren't working for you cause they were working for me ...

Hi mrtools,

sorry, just had a closer look at your pic in the last post - aren't there also alerts missing - or am I wrong ?

Thanks

derfel

derfel:
Hi mrtools,

thanks for your fast answer. But I'm sorry to say that it still misses some signals.

(If shows an entry signal then it also shows the exit) but sometimes there is no alert, neither entry nor exit. (I don't know if it's of any interest, working with Alpari UK demo).

many thanks

derfel

Now alerts,arrows, and lines for every possible cross i can think of just have to true or false for what you want or don't want. time for some zz's

Reason: