Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 28

mrtools:
Now alerts,arrows, and lines for every possible cross i can think of just have to true or false for what you want or don't want. time for some zz's

Hi mrtools,

I'm very pleased you have taken the time to make that possible.

sorry for for the trouble.

Thank you very much.

derfel

dynamic zone kase permission stochastic.mq4‎

Mr Tools

Could you please do the same with "dynamic zone kase permission stochastic.mq4‎" found in post #39 pg4 as you have done with the above indicator. As you mentioned in post #39 its a great confirmation indicator & alerts would be very useful when the stochastics cross the red & green lines.

Thanks

Spurious

Mr Tool

Talk about delivering above & beyond what was asked for! Thanks so much for that!

Spurious

Composite RSI

mladen,

Was wondering if you could make a dynamic version of your composite rsi?

thanks,

jim

Dynamic zones composite RSI ...

jim

Here you go

94315jim:
mladen,

Was wondering if you could make a dynamic version of your composite rsi?

thanks,

jim

Dynamic znes PA composite RSI ...

As a logical addition : this is a phase accumulation composite RSI with dynamic zones added instead of fixed levels ...

Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

Is there some information about how to use the Dynamic Zone indicators? Also I can load the

- Dynamic Double Zone KPSS. BUT NOT: Dynamic Double Zone Insync. Please keep in mind that I am using offline charts for this.

Thank you for your good work!

Dan

mladen:
As a logical addition : this is a phase accumulation composite RSI with dynamic zones added instead of fixed levels ...

Could you make an RSX version as well?

Thor68

Dan

Did you read the article (pdf) posted at the first post of this thread for explanation what exactly and how to use dynamic zones?

As of offline charts and some indicators : insinc is using built in metatrader indicators and it should not have problems with offline charts. But in offline charts it mostly depends on what the offline chart is (they are not standardized) and some offline charts generating sofware can cause strange behavior of some indicators and EAs

dakiki:
Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

Is there some information about how to use the Dynamic Zone indicators? Also I can load the

- Dynamic Double Zone KPSS. BUT NOT: Dynamic Double Zone Insync. Please keep in mind that I am using offline charts for this.

Thank you for your good work!

Dan

Thank you for the quick reply. I use Renko charts only. I read the brief PDF from the first post, but cant see a book there. I just have difficulty making trading decision in real time from Dynamic Zone indicators but would be happy to be educated further

Reason: