Make It No Repaint Please! - page 26

mladen:
It is simple

For example you have a 1 hour indicator on the 15 minute chart. You want to see the value for bar 100 on 15 minute chart. Check what corresponding bar is that on 1 hour (let it be 25) and then calculate the 1 hour value for the 25th 1 hour bar using 1 hour data and draw that on a 15 minute chart at position 100.

All in all that is all that mtf does. There are some points that need to be taken care of, but mtf is as simple as that explanation is

Thanks..

But why is TriangularMA centered MTF indicator?

Mladen, yes i am trying to clarify. It is so hard filling window with many indicators. (Note: you were talking mtf with another member and i started this question, if i am at the wrong place of forum for this subject i am so sorry). Thanks

El_Nur:
Thanks.. But why is TriangularMA centered MTF indicator?

?

Because somebody asked that a multi time frame version is made. It is not a multi time frame indicator by default - only when you use the multi time frame version and set it to be multi time frame

tomitom06:
Mladen, yes i am trying to clarify. It is so hard filling window with many indicators. (Note: you were talking mtf with another member and i started this question, if i am at the wrong place of forum for this subject i am so sorry). Thanks

Just a short clarification : in my opinion, dynamic zone levels are always better than fixed levels. They are making an indicator implicitly adaptive, without the need to change the code and the values of the indicators at all : almost perfect way of adapting : original values are preserved and the levels are adjusted according to indicators values

Mladen thank you, your advises and opinions are vey valuable. I will try it more...

mladen:
? Because somebody asked that a multi time frame version is made. It is not a multi time frame indicator by default - only when you use the multi time frame version and set it to be multi time frame

which one is the MTF version?

the one i'm using ?

El_Nur:
which one is the MTF version? the one i'm using ?

I have no idea which one are you using

If there is a time frame parameter somewhere among the parameters then that version is multi time frame capable : if the time frame parameter is set to time frame higher than the current chart time frame, then it is starting to work in a multi time frame mode. Otherwise it is working as any regular indicator

mladen:
I have no idea which one are you using If there is a time frame parameter somewhere among the parameters then that version is multi time frame capable : if the time frame parameter is set to time frame higher than the current chart time frame, then it is starting to work in a multi time frame mode. Otherwise it is working as any regular indicator

alright. I'm using the regular version.

Pls can u direct me to the MTF version.

Thank You.

El_Nur:
alright. I'm using the regular version.

Pls can u direct me to the MTF version.

Thank You.

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page2

Sir,

It doesnt compile with the new build 700+

Reason: