Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 33

Thanks

just my 2 cents,I've watched both normalized channel and day channel together for some time now and I like the combination on a 15m chart with the day impulse set to 30 min timeframe and normalized set to 60 min timeframe it gives good signals I wait for dayimpulse to cross 0 line and normalized deviation cross to be in same direction so far so good,from the looks of things I never suspected anything wrong with dayimpulse but hopefully you do find a way to spruce this baby up,because the double dynamic normalized smoothed channel does look better than it's predecessor the undynamic version,cheers and good skill(s) in finding the correction on the impulse!

P.S most people say good luck I've learned from a buddy of mine and through time luck is preparation meeting opportunity and thus everything we deal with is requiring our skills to complete so good skill(s) in this quest!

couple more cents

I've uploaded setup maybe this will help maybe not but I want to make one more small observation here in this uploaded pic you can see when price starts a run up usually the normalized channel set at 60m on 15m chart would cross 50 line before dayimpulse set at 30m on 15m chart would cross it's zero line,but when price is falling the dayimpulse would cross it's zero line before the normalized crossed it's 50! not quite sure what this means or if it helps in anyway,and like I've stated earlier I'm taking signals strictly off dayimpulse crossing 0 first and then look for deviationma cross to be in same direction no matter what level it's on whether it be below or above it's 50,and I'm happy with signals generated like if you see in pic,following these entries would've netted some pretty nice pips,but all in all hopefully this will assist in like you said

"fixing" the dayimpulse cheers here's to the completion,Max

Files:
ah.gif  37 kb

Zone spacing is no problem.

Line coloring I can do if I remove the option to show histogram). Will that be OK (to have slope coloring and not to have a histogram option)?

thorcmt:
Mladen: Can you add slope color and the same zone gap input used as a filter like you did for me on the DZ PA MACD from above to the attached indy?

mladen:
Zone spacing is no problem. Line coloring I can do if I remove the option to show histogram). Will that be OK (to have slope coloring and not to have a histogram option)?

yes you can remove histogram option

thorcmt

Here you go

It is changing color on slope change and it has a ZoneSpaciong option. ZoneSpacing is not a value in pips (since the produced indicator value is not pips) but you will quickly find you way in it. Here is an example of a zone spacing set to 25 :

thorcmt:
yes you can remove histogram option

Maxwell10:
I've uploaded setup maybe this will help maybe not but I want to make one more small observation here in this uploaded pic you can see when price starts a run up usually the normalized channel set at 60m on 15m chart would cross 50 line before dayimpulse set at 30m on 15m chart would cross it's zero line,but when price is falling the dayimpulse would cross it's zero line before the normalized crossed it's 50! not quite sure what this means or if it helps in anyway,and like I've stated earlier I'm taking signals strictly off dayimpulse crossing 0 first and then look for deviationma cross to be in same direction no matter what level it's on whether it be below or above it's 50,and I'm happy with signals generated like if you see in pic,following these entries would've netted some pretty nice pips,but all in all hopefully this will assist in like you said "fixing" the dayimpulse cheers here's to the completion,Max

Maxwell since you are already using it and looks like successfully this is the dynamic zone day impulse smooth, made it using the same as the channel version, will keep looking for easy fix though.

Ooooooooooh!!

Yea! it's the double dynamic day impulse,yes mr tools! keep up the great work,if u can come with something better than this then,I'll be..etc,but until then I'm very,very happy with this one it does look to be an upgrade over it's predecessor,the undynamic version

Maxwell10:
Yea! it's the double dynamic day impulse,yes mr tools! keep up the great work,if u can come with something better than this then,I'll be..etc,but until then I'm very,very happy with this one it does look to be an upgrade over it's predecessor,the undynamic version

Hi Maxwell,

Thanks to a nudge in the right direction whether intended or not this is a better version now IMHO.

Aight

You da man mrtools it's truly excellent work going on here,And I knew you'll get it eventually,can't wait to see what this new version does thanks Max

Candle stick Painting

mrtools:
Dynamic double zone stoch kase smoothed, its the bottom indicator in sub windoe.

Mr Tools,

What is that indicator that paints the candles sticks in the picture you posted? It is not a typical Heinki Ashii. Can you share please? I have attached the picture.

Files:
dzkasesto.gif  70 kb
Reason: