Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 98

I have found an interesting indicator, 'Dynamic Zone Value Chart - choosable symbol, alerts and arrows'.

But this is quite heavy, I saw that it took a while to load.

I have added it to a chart with a lot of indicators (my style) that had 3955 kb. When I save the template with the DZ Value Chart it suddenly has 42831 kb ...How can I reduce this kind of heavy computer usage ?

Here is the indicator, I have made the name a little shorter and have changed some colors too ...

Wulong10:
I have found an interesting indicator, 'Dynamic Zone Value Chart - choosable symbol, alerts and arrows'.

But this is quite heavy, I saw that it took a while to load.

I have added it to a chart with a lot of indicators (my style) that had 3955 kb. When I save the template with the DZ Value Chart it suddenly has 42831 kb ...How can I reduce this kind of heavy computer usage ?

Here is the indicator, I have made the name a little shorter and have changed some colors too ...

Wulong

It is using objects to draw candles in the sub-window

The only thing you can do is to lessen the maximum number of bars on chart to some smaller number (I use 5000)

mladen:

Wulong

It is using objects to draw candles in the sub-window

The only thing you can do is to lessen the maximum number of bars on chart to some smaller number (I use 5000)

Ok, I had already reduced that, now even to 2000, good enough for me for my trading MT4.

In my test MT4 I use bigger numbers. Anyway, thanks for the info !

Another question, in the inputs section of the indicator, there is 'number of bars' set at 10, what is this parameter for ?

When I make the number larger, like 30, it seems more smoothed ...

Wulong10:

Ok, I had already reduced that, now even to 2000, good enough for me for my trading MT4.

In my test MT4 I use bigger numbers. Anyway, thanks for the info !

Another question, in the inputs section of the indicator, there is 'number of bars' set at 10, what is this parameter for ?

When I make the number larger, like 30, it seems more smoothed ...

That number of bars is used for sampling (value charts are having specific way how the sample is processed). In some way it reminds to composite fractal behavior in the way it does that

mladen:
That number of bars is used for sampling (value charts are having specific way how the sample is processed). In some way it reminds to composite fractal behavior in the way it does that

Thanks for the clarification ! The older I get, the more I learn every day, but also the more I forget every day ....

The DLL import error seems to be persistent on all dynamic indicators. Allow DLL import is active

Files:

mwambaFX:
The DLL import error seems to be persistent on all dynamic indicators. Allow DLL import is active

mwambaFX

Dynamic zone indicators are using "dynamicZone.dll" for calculation - they have to have dll imports enabled, otherwise you will get that type of error

PS: "dynamicZone.dll" you can find at the first post of this thread

Hello boss, i like dynamic zone dss bressert 2, but can you add arrows or lines when cross the disc. line?

thanks you are the best.

jolugarpe:
Hello boss, i like dynamic zone dss bressert 2, but can you add arrows or lines when cross the disc. line? thanks you are the best.

What is "disc. line"?

mladen:

mwambaFX

Dynamic zone indicators are using "dynamicZone.dll" for calculation - they have to have dll imports enabled, otherwise you will get that type of error

PS: "dynamicZone.dll" you can find at the first post of this thread

Done that and its working. Danke.

Reason: