Please fix this indicator or EA - page 72

mladen:
If you set Reverse to true it will open buy when the ha signal is sells and vice versa If you set to Add_Positions to true it will open up to MaxOrders orders (and wait till stop loss or take profit is hit) instead of keeping just one order opened

You can look a little Add_position option?

Not add further orders with this option checked to true!

gtudor:
You can look a little Add_position option? Not add further orders with this option checked to true!

Try out this version

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version

Yes. Thanks you !

sachin_syd:
MLaden, Here is another version I was testing which has same issue.. It should open trade only on close candle after trend change. It should not open trade again once TP/SL is hit. Thanks very much :-)

This should be it. Same thing done as with the previous EA : entries only on trend direction change

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

please can you add overbought and oversold to the Macd - ie 0-100

i realise it still repaints but am hoping with OB / OS it with reduce it alittle

also please can you take a look at this other indi the itrend - i've added the text and is usually ok

(although today on one platform it seems to be stuck in sell mode)

but the main problem is, now it does nt like to work in MTF mode even on normal TFs, so i've likely messed up something with the text

any help appreciated

thanks very much

WR1:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

i realise it still repaints but am hoping with OB / OS it with reduce it alittle

also please can you take a look at this other indi the itrend - i've added the text and is usually ok

(although today on one platform it seems to be stuck in sell mode)

but the main problem is, now it does nt like to work in MTF mode even on normal TFs, so i've likely messed up something with the text

any help appreciated

thanks very much

WR1

Multi time frame problem fixed

Thanks alot Mladen

WR1:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

About making overbought and oversold levels for MACD : MACD is an unbound indicator (without a known upper or lower bound). For that reason overbought and oversold levels can not be calculated or determined the usual way. One of the attempts to solve that problem is adding dynamic zone levels (as in this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) but it is already posted there.

Will try to think of some other way how some overbought and oversold levels could be added to MACD and if I come up with some different solution will post it

Hi Mladen

no problem - i did n't realise it would be different, just assumed it would be similar to Stochastic or RSI etc

thanks anyway

This is just one idea for MACD with some OBOS levels, but I am not satisfied with it yet (needs some more thinking and work on it) :

Files:
macd_obos.gif  30 kb
Reason: