RDB & RTL system - page 8

lesiam:
hello.

First of all please excuse me for my English, I'm French and I use a translator.

congratulations on your signals to which I subscribed to a demo account. The problem is that the orders did not go well. some do not pass.

others, like the 567,296 that you cancel, went home. voila, it does not matter because it is a demo account but it is problematic to follow with a live account. I just wanted to warn you.

my e.mail: lesiambourse@hotmail.fr

hi Lesiam,

If orders don't get delivered I can see it as a real issue. From what I see at my end, every order I place gets delivered to RAS servers with max few seconds delay (there was one exception). I've been watching every single order for the last 7-8 days. Having said that, it makes me think that communication/setup between my platform and RAS servers is good. What happens between RAS servers and subscribers platforms is another story. In a perfect world, you would see no delay at all. It could be the ea setups on individuals MT4 platforms or latency issues. If you experience such issues again, please contact 'LIVE' online RAS support or call them to verify settings at your end. I've been told that a new RAS version is in the work. Let's hope it will resolve many issues.

many pips.

r

Hi,

Your system says that you may allow up to 350 pip dd. Would that be for 1 trade, or could that be potentially up to 8(or whatever) open trades with that much dd? From your history I am not seeing it, but would like clarification if possible.

Thank you

spencer36:
Hi,

Your system says that you may allow up to 350 pip dd. Would that be for 1 trade, or could that be potentially up to 8(or whatever) open trades with that much dd? From your history I am not seeing it, but would like clarification if possible.

Thank you

hope its not for just 1 trade.

bonjour de france

hello.

First of all please excuse me for my English, I'm French and I use a translator.

congratulations on your signals to which I subscribed to a demo account. The problem is that the orders did not go well. some do not pass.

others, like the 567,296 that you cancel, went home. voila, it does not matter because it is a demo account but it is problematic to follow with a live account. I just wanted to warn you.

spencer36:
Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

I haven't mentioned that, except in the PMs, that I would open max of 3 positions per cross or 8 position total for all crosses.

380pips is a max stop I would use, when I'm looking for a swing trade. 2nd position for any given cross can be open 50 to 100pips below (if I'm looking to go long) first one. The stop would be set at the same level as the first position (380-100 (or 50).

Having said that, targets for swings could also be set @ 380pips or more.

r

Ok, I just wanted to know whether or not one could expect 8 trades with 1-200+ pip dd each.

Thanks

racscave:
Hi,

I haven't mentioned that, except in the PMs, that I would open max of 3 positions per cross or 8 position total for all crosses.

380pips is a max stop I would use, when I'm looking for a swing trade. 2nd position for any given cross can be open 50 to 100pips below (if I'm looking to go long) first one. The stop would be set at the same level as the first position (380-100 (or 50).

Having said that, targets for swings could also be set @ 380pips or more.

r
spencer36:
Ok, I just wanted to know whether or not one could expect 8 trades with 1-200+ pip dd each. Thanks

Say you have a bad week, could my scenario listed above happen with your system?

spencer36:
Say you have a bad week, could my scenario listed above happen with your system?

Yes, anything can happen. I would not be telling the truth, if I told you that your scenario will never happen.

I can be stopped out on all three positions opened in any currency cross.

What you do? You take a break, reevaluate and look for another setup. There is no sure thing in this business. There is a good reason why only small % of traders will ever make money in this business. It's ultra hard to be consistent over and over again, but if you have a good system, you have that extra edge. Having said that, I'm not making any claims, this system is great or super good. It's ok by my standards, albeit somehow more aggressive than others. Judging from years of my experience successful trading is based on 90% psychology, 5% know how and 5% luck. And yes, I do make mistakes. Hope this helps, I couldn't be anymore straight forward.

r

Hello racscave,

What broker do you recommend to me to try with your system?

Which one are you using?

racscave:
Yes, anything can happen. I would not be telling the truth, if I told you that your scenario will never happen.

I can be stopped out on all three positions opened in any currency cross.

What you do? You take a break, reevaluate and look for another setup. There is no sure thing in this business. There is a good reason why only small % of traders will ever make money in this business. It's ultra hard to be consistent over and over again, but if you have a good system, you have that extra edge. Having said that, I'm not making any claims, this system is great or super good. It's ok by my standards, albeit somehow more aggressive than others. Judging from years of my experience successful trading is based on 90% psychology, 5% know how and 5% luck. And yes, I do make mistakes. Hope this helps, I couldn't be anymore straight forward.

r

Excellent, thanks for your honesty. Your 'regroup' point was my one of my main concerns. Just don't like coming home from work to have have 2400 pips of dd due to a hope and pray system

Thanks again

Reason: