Need Help

Hi All ,

This is my first post for me in this great forum that help me too much and i always find any thing i search for ,Thanks for All of you guys

But really i need help i work and trade in forex and i want a trading system or strategy that i can trade with it enable me to NOT BE LIKE baby-sitter to the screen and i can open my account for 3 to 4 hours every day

IS THERE IS SUCH TRADING STRATEGY ?

PLEASE HELP ME

delca:
Hi

Professional Currency Trader — Peter Bain Shows You How to Extract Massive Profits from the Forex Every Day with

His Amazing Pivot Trading System...

Never bought anything from Peter Bain myself but read this just today about others that have - caution advised...

Files:
peter_bain.gif  19 kb

solution

So what is the solution for this situation

is there is no short-term trading method or even medium-term trading method

Thanks for all

but there is no answer to my question yet

ENG_FOREX:
Hi All ,

This is my first post for me in this great forum that help me too much and i always find any thing i search for ,Thanks for All of you guys

But really i need help i work and trade in forex and i want a trading system or strategy that i can trade with it enable me to NOT BE LIKE baby-sitter to the screen and i can open my account for 3 to 4 hours every day

PLEASE HELP ME

You should select the trading system which:

1. you like;

2. you understand;

3. you are able to improve by yourself.

So, start to select the systems according to those 3 selecting rules. And the next selection will be your selection rules: "open my account for 3 to 4 hours every day".

It may be manual trading systems on D1 timeframe, or systems on breakout and so on. There are many of such systems.

For example, this system (by imdicator) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174210

Or some others.

Basicly I am having the same problem: I can not look on the chart all day and night. So, I selected Ichimoku indicator together with some other indicators on D1 timeframe:

- I like it,

- I understand it

and

- it can be improved if necessary.

But it is the mean subject for selection:

1. you must like the system;

2. you must understand the system;

3. you must be able to improve by yourself or with limited programming assistance.

Trading daily charts

I hope this link could help

Have Good trades.

hi

ENG_FOREX:
Hi All ,

PLEASE HELP ME

Please Try breakout system like Dolly or many more here ...just put your order SL nad TP and watch or just go away and see the result next...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

newdigital:
You should select the trading system which:

1. you like;

2. you understand;

3. you are able to improve by yourself.

So, start to select the systems according to those 3 selecting rules. And the next selection will be your selection rules: "open my account for 3 to 4 hours every day".

It may be manual trading systems on D1 timeframe, or systems on breakout and so on. There are many of such systems.

For example, this system (by imdicator) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174210

Or some others.

Basicly I am having the same problem: I can not look on the chart all day and night. So, I selected Ichimoku indicator together with some other indicators on D1 timeframe:

- I like it,

- I understand it

and

- it can be improved if necessary.

But it is the mean subject for selection:

1. you must like the system;

2. you must understand the system;

3. you must be able to improve by yourself or with limited programming assistance.

Thanks very much for you advise

i put it in my mind and will work with it

but the main problem was not on the selection between the systems ,it was due to i don't find any systems that like i want to compare between them

but after the help of the members it solved and sure i will take your advise like the stars in the night show me where i should go

again thanks very much

thanks very much

it is a good strategy and give me the right to fix the link

thanks a gain

Reason: