Globis forex - page 20

We are all intelligent enough to realise we won’t get the same prices as the seller and please note, ALL TRADES ARE OPENING ON TIME.

Trades are openning on time if vendor's price is within 3 minues high/low range for buyers's price.

If not - it is different price and it is related to the vendor.

1) Trades are not closing. Seller took 22 pips profit on one trade whereas I lost -154 pips on the same trade, that’s just one example.

Fixed.

On the RAS side - it was fixed. If some errors still exist so it is related to the buyers'/vendors.

Trades are opening 2 or 3 month after seller decided they were a viable trade. In other words coming back from a long draw down

You mean: 2 or 3 minutes?

It is nothing to fix.

If vendor wants to for you open buy for EURUSD at the price which you do not have so sorry.

Within 3 minute high/low - yes, at the time.

Out of it - sorry.

If vendor want to buyer to open the price which buyer do not have in that time ... and did not have 10 minutes ago and will have 3 minutes later only so sorry - nothing to fix.

We had vendor which opens the trades with the price which was in November last year. And his trades came from his Metatrader. When I suspended his signal so he came to RAS support and ask: "please fix".

His prices for open trades - from November last year.

And no one reported!

That is why I am not activating any signal if the vendor did not have the thread here. By the way - this vendor is having the thread ...

I said that I am fully disagree to attack the vendors in public based on their mistakes or some "special cases" found. Means: if I am not posting such the cases here - it does not mean that we do not have it, right?

In case of November price: this vendor was not attacked and his signal was suspended long time ago.

So, what I want to fix: the buyers should be more active asking more questions concerning the vendors, their systems, their brokers, initial deposit size and so on. Vendors should be busy replying ...

newdigital:
Trades are openning on time if vendor's price is within 3 minues high/low range for buyers's price.

If not - it is different price and it is related to the vendor.

Fixed.

On the RAS side - it was fixed. If some errors still exist so it is related to the buyers'/vendors.

You mean: 2 or 3 minutes?

It is nothing to fix.

If vendor wants to for you open buy for EURUSD at the price which you do not have so sorry.

Within 3 minute high/low - yes, at the time.

Out of it - sorry.

If vendor want to buyer to open the price which buyer do not have in that time ... and did not have 10 minutes ago and will have 3 minutes later only so sorry - nothing to fix.

What he means ( I think) is that with this signal trades can be open for weeks / months. If you did not pick up the original trade then, as it stands you will automically pick up the trade some time in the future if a) the trade is still open with the vendor and b) price returns to the original entry point.

Thus if a trade is opened 2 months ago and goes into drawdown and then now comes back to original entry price, anyone who didnt have the original trade will automatically get the trade entered when price comes back to the entry price regardless of lapsed time...that's what currently happens but people do not want this to happen as the conditions on which the original trade was entered have changed so we as buyers do not want to pick up old trades like this.

Yes, those posts can be moved from this thread.

Are you talking about the price and trials?

Trials are not available for now. It will be available in the future. As to the price ... it depends on the system.

If the vendor is trading on D1 timeframe with 2 or 4 trades in a day mostly 1 trade per symbol at the time so how his signal will be visible if a lot of hadge/martingale signals?

That is why we have such a price.

------------

I remember some talking between me and lovejoy80, or between me and guro (do not remember).

Results of those discussion here was Debugging Info RAS EA proposed.

Meaning of it.

Example. I am buyer (for example, but it is the true as I am doing the clones). How can I check: everything is right or something is mistakes? RAS EA is showing smily face on the chart with OK message ...

Well, I as a buyer - can check open trades for vendor and compare with mine.

But if I will go to sleep? And I wake up in the morning ... so what happened at night?

In this case - we need some Debugging Info RAS EA which will record in text file the following information:

- 01:24 - buy at the price open fault; very different price; reason - out of range; no internet; Metatrader's error 131 and so on ...

So, in this case I as a buyer: I wake up in the morning and I will know what happened and why.

Same for vendors: sometimes the vendors have no idea which errors are having their subscribers. Because as I said - more then 90% of all the error - it is vendors' and buyers' mistakes, or brokers disconnections or something.

So, this tool can be for vendors too.

Just crazy idea that vendors can receive some buyers errors recorded to help with fixing or suggesting.

I have no idea how to realize it but from what I see: vendors and, especially - buyers need to information about what happened, why doifferent price, when this trade opened and so on.

newdigital:
Are you sure that they will tell the true?

And I am sorry: with this RAS concept (anyone can sell any signals) so the only proof is the clone.

In case we do not know most of the vendors (who they are for example) - how can we ask them to be sure that it is true?

Moderators are not activating any signal without thread. Vendor can create the thread - and his signal is activated after that. So, the best way is to speak with vendor on his thread. And based on his words - make a conslusion: subscribe or not.

Yes, I was talking about different price.

If the vendor opens buy for example, and inside my Metatrader - I do not have this price within 3 minutes range for high/low, and did not have 10 minutes ago for my Alpari UK metatrader, and will not have 10 minutes after ... so sorry ... and the next question to the vendor will be the following: "which broker are you using for such a price?". If silence from them so sorry. Some of them told that "Alpari UK"

I asked the developers to create moderation tool for such the cases to know - which vendors are using different price. But sorry - I am not going to attack any vendor and to use so much publicity - it is out of moderation rules in this section.

I am not flustrating.

I am re-sending all the complains to the programmers.

Those "closing error" was re-sent many times and finally it was fixed.

But I also know that some 90% of the error came from vendors' or buyers' side. You are talking about 10% now.

You are not talking about 90%?

lovejoy80,

On our forum - anyone can attack moderator and administrator without being banned for that. But if you want to force me to do any "police job" here so sorry.

I never did any police job and will never do.

It is related to bad vendors, good vendors and whatever.

Only way to improve and to make something here - it is post on the forum on this section, including vendor's different price, or any bug inside RAS software.

What is bad vendor?

1. vendor's mistake: closing Metatrader at night, switching between demo accounts all the time, VPS switched off, Metatrader restarted at night on VPS (it happened with some VPS services) and so on.

2. close trades without closing price error (vendors mistake including changing demo account all the time to new "fresh" one);

3. non-market price for market trades (hacking, special software using etc);

4. using the signals with 200 simultanious open trades with more then 2,000 open trades modifications on this open trades in very short period of time

and so on.

and of course - this discussed case: vendor closed the trade and it is not closed on buyer's Metatrader. It is the combination of the errors. And in 90% - it is vendors' or/and buyers' mistakes.

If you see this vendor - so go to his thread and post something. And I will disactivate his system and suspend later with silence.

Because any member can post any complain to admin or moderator. But no any admin and moderator can attack any member in public.

So, use your power.

The developers created this RAS public section according to my requests and this section is existing according to my moderation rules. If we need to change the rules - open the thread with voting to change the rules.

Same as with the forum.

Which rules?

"do police job" for example (to find someone who will do it). Any rule. Members of the forum are having more power here then any mod and admin. Why? It is my rule

Okay, not quite sure what most of that response meant to be honest or what you are trying to say.

But, in realation to the specific closing errors we have been having on this signal, you are saying the error is now fixed but it was 90% vendors / buyers mistakes and only 10% RAS error - which was now fixed.

So, as these closing errors occurred to many people logic would dictate that it is not a buyer issue, either a RAS issue or a vendor issue - but if the trade is being reported to RAS and appears on the RAS webpage of the signal provider surely that means that RAS has received the closing order and thus it is an RAS issue...if not please explain how RAS can receive the order to close the trade, but not report it to lots of buyers on different brokers and yet it is 90% mistakes of vendor or buyer...as it does not make sense to me.

I also asked what does RAS do in relation to closing trades (we know what happens with open trades) does it automatically close trades regardless of price or does it bear price in mind when it does for opening trades.

I also asked what does RAS do in relation to closing trades (we know what happens with open trades) does it automatically close trades regardless of price

yes, it should be automatically.

They fixed it.

Non-market price or other errors for now - it is vendors issue or buyers issue.

Thus if a trade is opened 2 months ago and goes into drawdown and then now comes back to original entry price, anyone who didnt have the original trade will automatically get the trade entered when price comes back to the entry price

As an example - yes.

Not 2 months ago.

But same logic. Yes, it is how it is for now.

If we need to this old trade to be forgotten so in this case - we need something in RAS EA settings as

- OpenOldTrade = false or true.

Default is false.

But anyone can set it to the true if he does not want to lose every signal trade which was not opened some time ago with different price but came back to original entry price.

If everybody agrees so I can send email to the developers to program it (by the way - they are reading this section too as I know):

1 Idea.

OpenOldTrade = false or true.

Second idea: Debugging Info RAS EA for buyers to be informed about what happened and why, and record it in text file.

As to for vendors ...

3rd idea.

I was some old idea that vendors can estimate some flexible price based on something ... for example, for 10 subscribers - 50 dollars, for 2 - 10 dollars and so on.

Some vendors requested.

4th idea. Next: start trials.

5th idea. Next: low min price from 50 to ... what?

As to my idea about connecting the vendors with subscribers for possible errors and how the trading are going ... still not elaborated sorry.

Sorry for posting in this thread!

ND,

as one of the signal vendors with the longest track record, we feel that we must comment on this thread.

We would very well agree with your standpoint, if RAS were a free subscription service, but this is not case!

Even the contrary is true. RAS is a very expensive service for buyers and for signal vendors too. Over the course of one year, several changes have been made on the paid subscription front. Not only, that free signals vanished, but also the minimum monthly fee amount has been raised(doubled) and the percentage RAS earns from commercial signals has simply doubled too, because companies now pay the same as private persons, as signal vendors. RAS must know, that a minimum of 50USD for a commercial signal requires subscriber accounts of easily more than 1k USD to make it worthwhile trading.

It is not difficult to code a close feature into RAS, which simply closes a trade, if it is closed in RAS too. It is also not difficult to code, that only trades, which have been opened within a certain time will also open on new subscriber accounts. If vendors close MT4 or make other mistakes it is easy to flag them on the RAS website and much more.

RAS reacts on all problems very much, as if this is the responsibilty of the subscriber. This is a conceptional mistake in the first place and in business attitude.

As long as RAS charges money from subscribers and vendors , it is the sole responsibility of RAS to take proper action first and inform about inherent problems and make announcements to vendors and subscribers.

Once again, it is nice, that you NewDigital, moderate in this forum, but it can not be, that subscribers, who risk own money are serving as "trail and error" candidates.

Having said that, we, as a professional trading company, regard this attitude, not only as unprofessional, it is unacceptable to charge money from subscribers and leave many problems and bugs on the RAS EA and the website unsolved or even misleading.

Also it is in our opinion inacceptable, that a professional service like RAS is not upfront telling potential subscribers the inherent problems of a service like this. RAS can not expect, that potential subscribers read through hundreds of posts to search for limitations of the RAS service and find out about bugs after subscribing to a signal and paying money for it first.

Many problems have brought to the public board only after several subscribers found out about them the hard way and lost money first, before the problem was even considered.

We can enter a long discussion about minor stuff, such as statistics, vendor due dilligence, references and much more, but one thing is very clear.

If a service costs money , than it can not be the aim of the game, that subscribers pay first before they find out about limitations and problems.

We wish, that RAS service catches up with its service to the prices charged.

There is a hughe gap in our opinion right now, between the quality of the service and the pricetag to the disadvantage of your clients.

Janus Trading

Proposals

ND,

we had already lengthy discussions about "what" and "how".

Please read again the homepage of Rentasignal and the mission statement.

"RENT A SIGNAL [RAS] is a meeting point for TRADERS who want to invest in FOREX. You can do so by renting on line investment signals provided by the best ranked traders worldwide. Of course there are no guarantees, but if you’re looking for advice, why not go with the best? RAS monitors, classifies and evaluates thousands of FOREX trading systems and on line trading advisers (computerized and not). RAS is compatible with any broker that you may want to work with."

The very first step must be, that RAS complies with its own mission statement!

Comments:

1.You can do so by renting on line investment signals provided by the best ranked traders worldwide................

It is a great surprise, that just a few posts above, ND must admit , that just "anybody" can sell signals on RAS. So, who checks, monitors and evaluates the quality. Conclusion: Nobody from RAS and the premise of the "best ranked traders" is just a clever marketing piece.

2.RAS is compatible with any broker that you may want to work with...............

Can not be, because we all know, that the order closing problem results from brokers not reaching the required prices on certain trades and that there is no function in RAS EA to cater this problem. There is not a single word anywhere about this problem on the RAS website.

We do not like to comment any further!

Some ideas:

1.Signals will not be made public until a 6 month period is elapsed

2.Only signals with profit will be published

3.Signals which qualify, but have encountered inacceptable trading conditions, i.E. MT4 closing, 1000 open trades, 1000 lots traded and other fancy stuff, will also not qualify, even if profitable

4.There must be a free trail period of minimum 1 month

5.The potential system vendor has to provide to RAS an investor login

6.The minimum price is only up to the system vendor, but can not be below 10 USD.

We find it astonishing and a great example for the quality of RAS, that the #1 system, ranked by absolute Dollars, is this system with a great name:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/30117

having traded up to 2662.30 Standard lots.........................

Janus Trading

lovejoy80:
What he means ( I think) is that with this signal trades can be open for weeks / months. If you did not pick up the original trade then, as it stands you will automically pick up the trade some time in the future if a) the trade is still open with the vendor and b) price returns to the original entry point. Thus if a trade is opened 2 months ago and goes into drawdown and then now comes back to original entry price, anyone who didnt have the original trade will automatically get the trade entered when price comes back to the entry price regardless of lapsed time...that's what currently happens but people do not want this to happen as the conditions on which the original trade was entered have changed so we as buyers do not want to pick up old trades like this.

Is the correct answer

newdigital:
yes, it should be automatically.

They fixed it.

Non-market price or other errors for now - it is vendors issue or buyers issue.

As an example - yes.

Not 2 months ago.

But same logic. Yes, it is how it is for now.

If we need to this old trade to be forgotten so in this case - we need something in RAS EA settings as

- OpenOldTrade = false or true.

Default is false.

But anyone can set it to the true if he does not want to lose every signal trade which was not opened some time ago with different price but came back to original entry price.

If everybody agrees so I can send email to the developers to program it (by the way - they are reading this section too as I know):

1 Idea.

OpenOldTrade = false or true.

Second idea: Debugging Info RAS EA for buyers to be informed about what happened and why, and record it in text file.

As to for vendors ...

3rd idea.

I was some old idea that vendors can estimate some flexible price based on something ... for example, for 10 subscribers - 50 dollars, for 2 - 10 dollars and so on.

Some vendors requested.

4th idea. Next: start trials.

5th idea. Next: low min price from 50 to ... what?

As to my idea about connecting the vendors with subscribers for possible errors and how the trading are going ... still not elaborated sorry.

The debugging tool would be very useful.

I would also defintely agree with Janus about lack of communication of potential problems things to look out for bear in mind etc. From my own experience, you have to read througha lot of posts on this forum in random places to understnad exactly how RAS works, what you need to bear in mind and the potential problems...I never even knew about this forum until saw a link to a vendors thread on the their RAS web page. I had to read several posts on the forum in order order to just get my settings set up correctly. You defintely need a much more detailed manual on the webpage.

Back to the original problem in this thread - can you answer the following point I mnetioned in my previous post...this is very important as I do not undersand how a closing trade can be communicated and reported on RAS website but not to lots of buyers on different brokers and then its supposed to be a buyer or vendors problem and not RAS?

So, as these closing errors occurred to many people logic would dictate that it is not a buyer issue, either a RAS issue or a vendor issue - but if the trade is being reported to RAS and appears on the RAS webpage of the signal provider surely that means that RAS has received the closing order and thus it is an RAS issue...if not please explain how RAS can receive the order to close the trade, but not report it to lots of buyers on different brokers and yet it is 90% mistakes of vendor or buyer...as it does not make sense to me.

Reason: