Cash Flow - page 2

I agree with Janus and Igor.

It is a shame, what here in this forum and on RAS is happening.

JanusTrading:
Igor,

totally agree with you, but:

Why can traders with so little experience and no proven track record even sell signals at RAS.

It is also the responsibility of the RAS site owers to check system vendors in the first place.

It is very obvious, that many people have registered with several ID`s in F-TSD forum.

With simply letting people register a system, things like that will happen everyday, which is surely not in the best interest of the users and will deteriorate RAS into another trail and error site.

I still wonder when RAS owners will take action?

Easy way to test the seriousness of a system seller is to charge a listing fee i.E 50.-USD for 1 year and keep the system "hidden" and "invisible" for 6 months and only display a system to the public , if it is profitable.

I bet we will not have many system vendors anymore on the RAS website and the ones we see after 6 months have certainly proven that their systems are profitable and the vendor takes the system serious.

Janus

In case somebody likes to know:

Home

Signals

iGoR,

could not agree more!

Have some more thoughts:

1.Every signal statistics could be easily referenced to a fixed account size(i.E.10 000USD)

Important, since some intelligent folks already trade with Japanese brokers and made lots of JPY, which was shown as USD, simply for catching 1st palce in total profit amount.

2.No matter how you evaluate a system, a far more sophisticated method, than the current one is needed. Certainly your thoughts are very good and pointing absolutly in the right direction.

3.As long as "anybody" can simply list a system, i agree with you, that the claim of "best traders" and systems is simply untrue.

I am not against listing lots of systems, but make them visible only after certain criteria are met(profitability+history)

The idea of a signal website is not new, but RAS is the youngest.

4.The natural desire to offer many systems, should not sacrifice quality. If RAS claims, what you "copied and pasted", than how can amateurs like Chris swiss be allowed to offer signals at all. As i said, i am not against letting an amateur trader on the site, but his system must stay invisible to the public until certain criteria are fullfilled.

It is also very easy for real pro traders to get a reference from their brokers and it is very easy to proof that a trader manages third party money in PAMM accounts. At least you and me could easily do it...........lol

I have no idea about , who is RAS, but certainly ND is doing a great job in handling the "Elite" section on RAS.

I will try to provide maximum support for all my subscribers, no matter what RAS owners will do.

Many many traders are still very sceptical about the RAS EA itself. there seems to be lots of room for improvement.

Janus

Note

The site should not be used to for personal agendas such as ego, drama, attention or revenge.

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

tetrace = chris_swiss

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody.

It goes further on when "iGoR" and "Janus Trading" and "pavement" permit me to do it.

JanusTrading:
iGoR,

...how can amateurs like Chris swiss be allowed to offer signals at all....

Janus

Why do you make me so bad?

I don't know if you know if I am a amateur.

The site should not be used to for personal agendas such as ego, drama, attention or revenge.

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

Anonymous or fidelity?

Could anybody give me the information if it is better writing down the ideas under a nickname say anonymous here on this thread or is it better that we have a real name, so that everybody knows who anybody is with honesty?

RAS ID - Problem

When you have at a broker two accounts with two different RAS IDs and when you change the account then there isn't a change in the RAS ID. The signals in the second account are given furthermore from the RAS ID from the first account. Curious. Why?

Chris_swiss,

in all seriousness:

1.RAS says on its webpage, that "if you are a trading system expert", that you can offer your signals on their website.

Look here:

Home | Rent a Signal

2.I am not making you bad! You offered a system, which this section is designed for, and it did not trade well.

What is even more mind bothering is the fact, that you made very wise statements in your previous introductionary posts, which you did not follow.

You traded exactly the opposite way, waiving all good trading practices

3.Now iGoR and myself are just wondering, what brings you here?

And in a public forum, it is certainly fine to comment on systems, which never lived up to their promise.

4.I am more critizing RAS itself, for even allowing systems without track record and history, after just a few days.

Rather than admitting, that you did not trade so well and maybe did not apply proper MM, you feel insulted.

The most dangerous trader is the one with a too big ego, since eventually there is a risk of never admitting a mistake and therefore not following own rules and risking the farm eventually.

As you wrote very correct, trading and specially trading third party money requires risk management, respect and discipline.

All that was missing in your trading.

When it comes to references, things are very clear. No need to publish a copy of your vita in a public forum, but if you are serious about your system, you will have results and even better, verified by a third party.

If you do not have that, than you should build your reputation by either posting your trading ideas or creating a track record in RAS.

If your system is there for many months, than other traders will notice your results or you can point them to your system ID in RAS in a very professional way.

You can build your own credentials using RAS and the track record.

Maybe that is a good way to start.

Janus

JanusTrading:
Igor,

totally agree with you, but:

Why can traders with so little experience and no proven track record even sell signals at RAS.

It is also the responsibility of the RAS site owers to check system vendors in the first place.

Home

Hi Janus,

I don't know who is really behind RAS. Is it New digital...I don't know.

I know that the intentions of New Digital are very good.

But when you go to that site and you click on the page or tab "Why rent a signal ?"....this is the very first thing what you read:

Why Rent a Signal?

Rentasignal.com is a cutting edge Forex Signals Marketplace, where TRADERS can invest in FOREX by subscribing to online investment signals provided by the best top-ranked trading system developers worldwide.

With all due respect for ND or the founders of RAS but that is absolutly not what they say it is.

Every fool or newbie like chris_swiss can start to deliver signals. Nothing is checked. No results are verified and no credentials are asked to a vendor.

The chance that one will loos money with signals from RAS is far bigger then making money with them.

I have now many years of experience in trading and it is for me as good as impossible to find valuable information on RAS to recognize a good from a bad system.

If one wants to find a system there are 3 major important elements that one should look for to judge a trading system:

1) avg win/loss ratio in PIPS (not in money--because for all the same a vendor is trading from a 100K$ account that is of course making a lot more money then a 5K$ account))

2) Hitratio

3) Biggest maximum drawdown in % on OPEN positions ( not on closed positions-- because for all the same one is trading with a system that has no stoploss and caused a drawdown of 50% and still ending in profit on the closed postions).

These 3 elements in combination with a clear anouncement that it is a scalping system or swing trading system. That it is a normal system with compounding or a Martingale system. Or that it is a basket or grid trading system.

And as last that it is a manual system or an EA system.

If one has these elements in a nice list or ranking or overview or the possibility to make a ranking of this with the help of a search engine, then one can make a dicision on what system to use in 5 minutes and knows immedialty which systems to forget or never look at.

Ex. search engine that give possiblity "ranking on maximum % drawdown on open positions"--that ranking shows a customer immediatly the systems with the best reward/risk ratio. Nearly everybody knows that it is by far better to trade a system that only makes 1000pips/year with a maximum drawdown of 100 pips on open positions then a system that makes 5000pips but with a drawdown of 1000pips on open postions. On the first system you can invest a lot more money and have a lot more market exposure.

But I have the feeling that they delibiratly don't do this because they know that people would show only interest to the 5 top ranked systems (because it would very easy to see which is the best system) and nobody would show any interest in all of the other systems. It would end up like in a trading competion. 3-5 vendors would get all of the interest and make money and all of the rest would make zero. Not that interesting for RAS of course who wants to earn money on the vendors.

I believe if RAS is not going to change their policy in a serious way that in an other year from now they will be left with only newbie amateurs as vendors and many newbie customers that will loos a lot of money.

Friendly regards...

Reason: