• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 706

Monther Abdelqader
Monther Abdelqader  
mladen:
Bollinger bands is standard deviation channel

Thanks Mladen for fast reply. When i use Blinger Bands it did not match the STD channel lines.

Lets assume i want to draw the std channel on the previous day on 1H time frame using calculations and without using the built in functions. It will be nice of u if u help. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
montherqader:

Thanks Mladen for fast reply. When i use Blinger Bands it did not match the STD channel lines.

Lets assume i want to draw the std channel on the previous day on 1H time frame using calculations and without using the built in functions. It will be nice of u if u help. 

Try using this

Set the degree to 1 and then adjust the deviations to desired deviations
XOXOXO
XOXOXO  
mntiwana:
One of MLADENs ver

thanks mntiwana =)

do you have this indicator with a version where I can change the signal ma for different ma type?...

or Im looking for moving averages that I can place on an existing chart of indicator..

I tried with the built in moving average in mt4 but everytime I try to place them into a indicator chart it places on my candlestick chart..

hope you know what I mean =)...
Monther Abdelqader
Monther Abdelqader  
mladen:
Try using this

Set the degree to 1 and then adjust the deviations to desired deviations

Thank you.

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
Hello,

I like to ask if there is a newer version of this indicator already published? Possibly one with mtf?

Thank you.

D.
Amirali Joorabchi
Amirali Joorabchi  

Hi Mladen , can you please update the DPO indicator if not to much to ask ?

Thank you.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/2273-request-for-detrended-price-oscillator-dpo/page2

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:
Hello,

I like to ask if there is a newer version of this indicator already published? Possibly one with mtf?

Thank you.

D.
Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page19 (quite a few versions there)
baraozemo
baraozemo  

mladen,

for mt5, 

what is the move average that works similar or equal the xpma ? 

XOXOXO
XOXOXO  
hello mladen & mntiwana,

do you have a version like the built-in moving averages but with many options of different ma types?..

I'm looking for one version on chart and one version in seperate chart (indicator chart for example when you plop adx, rsi, stoch on chart)

thank you in advance.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
XOXOXO:
hello mladen & mntiwana,

do you have a version like the built-in moving averages but with many options of different ma types?..

I'm looking for one version on chart and one version in seperate chart (indicator chart for example when you plop adx, rsi, stoch on chart)

thank you in advance.
Metatrader 4 custom indicators can not be made to be applied to other indicators - only metratrader 5 can do that