Requests & Ideas - page 706

montherqader:

Thanks Mladen for fast reply. When i use Blinger Bands it did not match the STD channel lines.

Lets assume i want to draw the std channel on the previous day on 1H time frame using calculations and without using the built in functions. It will be nice of u if u help. 

Try using this

Set the degree to 1 and then adjust the deviations to desired deviations
Files:

mntiwana:
One of MLADENs ver

thanks mntiwana =)

do you have this indicator with a version where I can change the signal ma for different ma type?...

or Im looking for moving averages that I can place on an existing chart of indicator..

I tried with the built in moving average in mt4 but everytime I try to place them into a indicator chart it places on my candlestick chart..

hope you know what I mean =)...

mladen:
Try using this

Set the degree to 1 and then adjust the deviations to desired deviations

Thank you.

Hello,

I like to ask if there is a newer version of this indicator already published? Possibly one with mtf?

Thank you.

D.

Hi Mladen , can you please update the DPO indicator if not to much to ask ?

Thank you.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/2273-request-for-detrended-price-oscillator-dpo/page2

Desatar:
Hello,

I like to ask if there is a newer version of this indicator already published? Possibly one with mtf?

Thank you.

D.
Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page19 (quite a few versions there)

mladen,

for mt5, 

what is the move average that works similar or equal the xpma ? 

hello mladen & mntiwana,

do you have a version like the built-in moving averages but with many options of different ma types?..

I'm looking for one version on chart and one version in seperate chart (indicator chart for example when you plop adx, rsi, stoch on chart)

thank you in advance.

XOXOXO:
hello mladen & mntiwana,

do you have a version like the built-in moving averages but with many options of different ma types?..

I'm looking for one version on chart and one version in seperate chart (indicator chart for example when you plop adx, rsi, stoch on chart)

thank you in advance.
Metatrader 4 custom indicators can not be made to be applied to other indicators - only metratrader 5 can do that

mladen:
Metatrader 4 custom indicators can not be made to be applied to other indicators - only metratrader 5 can do that
mhh ok...

possible you can provide me the custom indicator moving averages to apply to other indicators on mt5? and still my request about ma different types (more than the custom from mt4)..

thank you in advance.
Reason: