Thanks Guys :) being whole time assisting me since in past and lastly today even,appreciations for your entire cooperation,it seems our COMMON requests are going to an end at TSD but our mutual links exist till MLADEN is in between us here and there.
Sir Mr Mladen Mr Tools Others, it will be a nice gift and emotions if you can help me with this WPR% indi
i have a few requests if you have sir time(for coding) it will be very useful for me
1. when price go from below of an median line 0, above -90 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)
2. when price go from above of an median line 0, below -10 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)
3. if price are still above/bellow do not signal until price cross once and close there above/bellow median 0 line.
4. also option to manipulate levels OB-OS
it can be just an signals with dots on chart, if is possible to exclude subwindow will be great ! t
thanks ! Andy
also here is fixed min/max wich is -120 and 20 - https://gyazo.com/179e273842ec3d63d3230ddcbefac0bb
P.S i attached one very good wpr but have no criteria about 0 line median rules and without arrows. i think is more easy for you to check it and just add additional code thanks again
Is it possible to change 3 to 2 candles advance block?
I'd try simply but fail.
Thanks in advance.
last night a spend some of hours on TSD and GOOGLE cant find nothing :( just find this one, if there is one of WPR with all of parameters i will be happy to have that
Thanks Andy !
It appears, mladen is snowed under with requests. When you have some time, could you help me with my below request please?
Could you help me colour candles in the main window to correspond with QQE please? The rules are,
1) For a bullish cross over between the ‘Dimgray’ and ‘Lime’ lines, below ‘0’ line, candle should turn ‘GREEN’. Candles should turn from ‘GREEN’ to ‘LIME’ when it goes above ‘0’ line.
2) For a bearish cross over between the ‘Dimgray’ and ‘Lime’ lines, above ‘0’ line, candle should turn ‘MAROON’. Candles should turn from ‘MAROON’ to ‘RED’ when it goes below ‘0’ line.
3) For any candles between the upper and lower bands, candle should turn ‘GRAY’.