Requests & Ideas - page 702

Hmm, Oma is here a Grandma or old woman. So, mladen, please please craft a Adaptive Rsx 3.2 GrandMA :)

krelian99:
Hmm, Oma is here a Grandma or old woman. So, mladen, please please craft a Adaptive Rsx 3.2 GrandMA :)

Thanks Guys :) being whole time assisting me since in past and lastly today even,appreciations for your entire cooperation,it seems our COMMON requests are going to an end at TSD but our mutual links exist till MLADEN is in between us here and there.

regards

itrademarkets:
  if ((iCustom(NULL, 0, "Trend",1,1) > .0000000001 && iCustom(NULL, 0, "Trend", 1,1) < 99999999)&& cur_bars!=Bars)
      {
          if(SoundAlert)
          Alert(Symbol() + "BEARISH TREND");
          if(PushNotification)
          SendNotification(Symbol() + "BEARISH TREND");
          if(EmailAlert)
          SendMail(Symbol() +"BEARISH","MARKET"+Symbol()+"BEARISH TREND" );
          cur_bars=Bars;
      }//cur_bars=current bar
hello mladen and mtiwanna please help me removing a small error in this code....i would like the alerts to stop happening at the close of each candle ....instead the alert should happen only when trend changes since its based on a histogram  on the picture below...which code should i implement thank you....
You must save the states of the conditions for each bar and then compare if the state has changed. For that you have to use either buffer or an array (so it is not just that code, but you have to make changes in the rest of the code too)

Sir Mr Mladen Mr Tools Others, it will be a nice gift and emotions if you can help me with this WPR% indi

i have a few requests if you have sir time(for coding) it will be very useful for me

WPR%

1. when price go from below of an median line 0, above -90 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)

2. when price go from above of an median line 0, below -10 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)

3. if price are still above/bellow  do not signal until price cross once and close there above/bellow median 0 line.

4. also option to  manipulate levels OB-OS

it can be just an signals with dots on chart, if is possible to exclude subwindow will be great ! t

thanks ! Andy 

also here is fixed min/max wich is -120 and 20 - https://gyazo.com/179e273842ec3d63d3230ddcbefac0bb 

P.S i attached one very good wpr but have no criteria about 0 line median rules and without arrows. i think is more easy for you to check it and just add additional code thanks again 

manfloy:

Sir Mr Mladen Mr Tools Others, it will be a nice gift and emotions if you can help me with this WPR% indi

i have a few requests if you have sir time(for coding) it will be very useful for me

WPR%

1. when price go from below of an median line 0, above -90 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)

2. when price go from above of an median line 0, below -10 level and candle/bar are close there to make an alert+dot(arrow doesnt matter)

3. if price are still above/bellow  do not signal until price cross once and close there above/bellow median 0 line.

4. also option to  manipulate levels OB-OS

it can be just an signals with dots on chart, if is possible to exclude subwindow will be great ! t

thanks ! Andy 

also here is fixed min/max wich is -120 and 20 - https://gyazo.com/179e273842ec3d63d3230ddcbefac0bb 

P.S i attached one very good wpr but have no criteria about 0 line median rules and without arrows. i think is more easy for you to check it and just add additional code thanks again 

Why don't you use some of the existing wpr indicators that already have all that?

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to change 3 to 2 candles advance block?

I'd try simply but fail.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:

mladen:
Why don't you use some of the existing wpr indicators that already have all that?

last night a spend some of hours on TSD and GOOGLE cant find nothing :( just find this one, if there is one of WPR  with all of parameters i will be happy to have that 

Thanks Andy  !  

pati9191:

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to change 3 to 2 candles advance block?

I'd try simply but fail.

Thanks in advance. 

Changing the name of the parameter does not change the way how the code works. You have to change the rest of the code, but since I do not understand what exactly do you want to do, I can not help you more ...

mrtools:
This version shouldn't repaint.

Dear mrtools,

It appears, mladen is snowed under with requests. When you have some time, could you help me with my below request please? 

Could you help me colour candles in the main window to correspond with QQE please? The rules are,

1)      For a bullish cross over between the ‘Dimgray’ and ‘Lime’ lines, below ‘0’ line, candle should turn ‘GREEN’. Candles should turn from ‘GREEN’ to ‘LIME’ when it goes above ‘0’ line.

2)      For a bearish cross over between the ‘Dimgray’ and ‘Lime’ lines, above ‘0’ line, candle should turn ‘MAROON. Candles should turn from ‘MAROON’ to ‘RED’ when it goes below ‘0’ line.

3)      For any candles between the upper and lower bands, candle should turn ‘GRAY’. 

Dear Mr.Mladen... Could you make an on-chart version of this indicator please?

regards
Reason: