Requests & Ideas - page 697

mladen:
Please.......................

Dearest MLADEN

Can we reopen our pending few requests for some favor regarding mq4 indi,since i guess there are some possible instructions and recommendations to only consider mq5 tools.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can we reopen our pending few requests for some favor regarding mq4 indi,since i guess there are some possible instructions and recommendations to only consider mq5 tools.

regards

Yes, of course that mt4 requests are going to be handled too.

mladen:
Yes, of course that mt4 requests are going to be handled too.

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for encouraging,since few months i am waiting for your kind favor about this of my most favorite one indi "Step Kwan averages fl's" which was posted by MRTOOLS,

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page403#comment_1825073"

for 2 additions ...

"latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum" (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version.

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page455#comment_1844420"

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for encouraging,since few months i am waiting for your kind favor about this of my most favorite one indi "Step Kwan averages fl's" which was posted by MRTOOLS,

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page403#comment_1825073"

for 2 additions ...

"latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum" (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version.

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page455#comment_1844420"

regards

mntiwana

The issue with that is that I do not have the source of it (as far as I could check)

Will check more, but if I can not find the source we shall have to wait for mrtools to do the desired changes

mladen:

mntiwana

The issue with that is that I do not have the source of it (as far as I could check)

Will check more, but if I can not find the source we shall have to wait for mrtools to do the desired changes

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,of course the source code is with MRTOOLS,and he is still busy in Christmas celebrations :)

i think he upgraded it from your ver "Step Kwan 1.3" by adding smoothing periods/smoothing averages/ds and fl's.

if you could it will be a big and kind favor as always.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,of course the source code is with MRTOOLS,and he is still busy in Christmas celebrations :)

i think he upgraded it from your ver "Step Kwan 1.3" by adding smoothing periods/smoothing averages/ds and fl's.

if you could it will be a big and kind favor as always.

regards

Will check it and get back with the results

So im writing a EA that will make use of live trade history during optimization and i thought of writing the results to a csv when running and read during optimization.

Option #1: Read the csv during init and write to array?

Option #2: Read from a database(sql, etc..)

Taking into consideration speed..

Is there an easier way ?

Best Regards

investguy:

So im writing a EA that will make use of live trade history during optimization and i thought of writing the results to a csv when running and read during optimization.

Option #1: Read the csv during init and write to array?

Option #2: Read from a database(sql, etc..)

Taking into consideration speed..

Is there an easier way ?

Best Regards

What live history are you talking about?

If you mean the live trading history, then use csv (assuming that you are not going to have 1000s of live orders that would not hurt the performance of the EA while tested). But wouldn't it be curve fitting to the history?

mladen:
If you are lookng for something like a scanner, there is no such tool for mt4
Thank you for your guidance mladen

Hi, MLaden,

Could you please convert this indi to MT5?

Thank you very much in advance.
Files:
Reason: