Requests & Ideas - page 699

Hello,

would it be possible to smooth the lines from the indicator in post #6938 when the mtf function is used?

Thank you.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to smooth the lines from the indicator in post #6938 when the mtf function is used?

Thank you.

D.

That indicator should be rewritten (it needs only 2 out of the 40 buffers it is using, for start)

Mladen,

this indicator traces lines in candles and show buy and sell .

could it be modified Instead of reading candles, read the indicator in the bottom ? (for example: OBV)

Files:

Request to Mntiwana:

Dear sir, if you don't mind, could you please pick and share a nice Market Profile indicator you have? (Preferably the one made by Mladen)

I cannot search by keyword....  

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

heispark:

Request to Mntiwana:

Dear sir, if you don't mind, could you please pick and share a nice Market Profile indicator you have? (Preferably the one made by Mladen)

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

To help (and save some time) : I never made a market profile (I mean one from a scratch). So all the market profile indicators around are made by someone else :)

mladen:
To help (and save some time) : I never made a market profile (I mean one from a scratch). So all the market profile indicators around are made by someone else :)

Thank you for correction sir. :-)

Any version you touched is preferable as its quality is garanteed.

Thank you!

heispark:

Request to Mntiwana:

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

Man,you don't needs to say like request and sir words,simply say what i can do for you.

mntiwana:

Man,you don't needs to say like request and sir words,simply say what i can do for you.

Excellent, excellent!! Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate it. :-)

Hello Mr mladen

Could you please code this indicator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKrjrAKtx4&t=366s

It displays 3 chart on the same screen. It's very helpful for multiple tame frames strategies.

Attached is the indicator still working but not perfectly because my membership password expired. 

Thanks

Merka 

merka:

Hello Mr mladen

Could you please code this indicator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKrjrAKtx4&t=366s

It displays 3 chart on the same screen. It's very helpful for multiple tame frames strategies.

Attached is the indicator still working but not perfectly because my membership password expired. 

Thanks

Merka 

Hey Merka,

I know this message was not directed to me but I try to save others time from replying.  Unless the indicator has an extension of mq4 no one will look at the code.   The indi with ex4 would have to be decompiled and they dont do that here.  Unless the video gives the math involved I dont think your request will be honored (but that is not for me to decide obviously).

Reason: