• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 699

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
montherqader:
Dear Mladen,
 Please find the attached StepMA.mq4 file. I already tested the indicator and found that it repaint itself after at least 20 candles. Are u able to edit it to stop repainting ?

Thank you in advance. 
As I explained long time ago : old step series repainted (all of them). Use new step indicators - not just because the repainting issues are solved, but much more work was done than it looks at the first sight - they are practically not the same indicators any more - whatever criteria for comparison you use
Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  

Hello,

would it be possible to smooth the lines from the indicator in post #6938 when the mtf function is used?

Thank you.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to smooth the lines from the indicator in post #6938 when the mtf function is used?

Thank you.

D.

That indicator should be rewritten (it needs only 2 out of the 40 buffers it is using, for start)
baraozemo
baraozemo  

Mladen,

this indicator traces lines in candles and show buy and sell .

could it be modified Instead of reading candles, read the indicator in the bottom ? (for example: OBV)

Files:
Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  

Request to Mntiwana:

Dear sir, if you don't mind, could you please pick and share a nice Market Profile indicator you have? (Preferably the one made by Mladen)

I cannot search by keyword....  

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
heispark:

Request to Mntiwana:

Dear sir, if you don't mind, could you please pick and share a nice Market Profile indicator you have? (Preferably the one made by Mladen)

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

To help (and save some time) : I never made a market profile (I mean one from a scratch). So all the market profile indicators around are made by someone else :)
Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mladen:
To help (and save some time) : I never made a market profile (I mean one from a scratch). So all the market profile indicators around are made by someone else :)

Thank you for correction sir. :-)

Any version you touched is preferable as its quality is garanteed.

Thank you!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
heispark:

Request to Mntiwana:

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend. 

Man,you don't needs to say like request and sir words,simply say what i can do for you.

Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mntiwana:

Man,you don't needs to say like request and sir words,simply say what i can do for you.

Excellent, excellent!! Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate it. :-)
merka
merka  

Hello Mr mladen

Could you please code this indicator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKrjrAKtx4&t=366s

It displays 3 chart on the same screen. It's very helpful for multiple tame frames strategies.

Attached is the indicator still working but not perfectly because my membership password expired. 

Thanks

Merka