Requests & Ideas - page 685

Mr Mladen

First of all - Thanks for hard work for forex community - it's really impressive - hats off.

I found somewhere in internet Your indicator  RSI tma_nrp_bands_mtf

I would like to ask You to modificate this indicator

a) add regular RSI with possibility to set  period , high and low level

b) for RSI tma_nrp_bands_mtf - bands are not changing position, once drawed stay the same -  not recalculate their possition in future, i'm intresting ONLY in current situation 

c) if rsi cross given level and rsitma cross band arrow will apper 

i hope that picture will help clear my idea 

one more time thank You very much

regards

WillKnow 

Files:
rsitma.jpg  69 kb

WillKnow:

Mr Mladen

First of all - Thanks for hard work for forex community - it's really impressive - hats off.

I found somewhere in internet Your indicator  RSI tma_nrp_bands_mtf

I would like to ask You to modificate this indicator

a) add regular RSI with possibility to set  period , high and low level

b) for RSI tma_nrp_bands_mtf - bands are not changing position, once drawed stay the same -  not recalculate their possition in future, i'm intresting ONLY in current situation 

c) if rsi cross given level and rsitma cross band arrow will apper 

i hope that picture will help clear my idea 

one more time thank You very much

regards

WillKnow 

As far as I see from the picture that is a version that uses centered TMA which would mean that it recalculates

zephyrus:
I'm currently working on this special indicator that mark the extreme conditions and tell you on the previous candle when you have to enter in the market. There are still some thing to fix on the code but it's almost at the end. Unfortunately I'm dtill trying to put even a counter to verify the win ratio but with not good succes. Maybe when I'll finish it i'll post everything somewhere.

Dear zephyrus

I would like to ask you, if you are following the original description referred to the "extreme point rule" ??? ... or possibly describe your approach ...

Thank you for your info and reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hello mladen,

do you or do we have on mt4/mt5 an indicator which is exactly to indicator "SMI Ergodic Indicator" from trading view?.

In attachment some pictures.

From this site: http://www.motivewave.com/studies/smi_ergodic_indicator.htm I found that is base on TSI developed by William Blau.

Maybe you can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
1.png  32 kb

mladen:
As far as I see from the picture that is a version that uses centered TMA which would mean that it recalculates

as i understand if You will remove TMA and leave only RSI bands , than bands will not be recalulated.

It looks that this solution meet my requiremnets. thats fine with me.  

regards  

WillKnow:

as i understand if You will remove TMA and leave only RSI bands , than bands will not be recalulated.

It looks that this solution meet my requiremnets. thats fine with me.  

regards  

Then why don't you simply use one of the many existing rsi indicators?

mladen:
Then why don't you simply use one of the many existing rsi indicators?

Because i saw that it's Your indicator i after reserch i found out that You are a Legend here.

i would to change rsitma indiactor to give same results as it is on attach picture.i didn't know that tma is removed or hidden on presented indicator picture. 

anyway i couldn't find RSI band indicator  -all of them are rsitma 

alert is main reason why i talked to You (apart of non repainting bands)and it is  very important  for me to have alert  when all conditions are meet, beacause i can't stare in monitor all the time as i do it right now.  

thanks 

Files:
newrsi.jpg  35 kb

dimitri1:

Dear zephyrus

I would like to ask you, if you are following the original description referred to the "extreme point rule" ??? ... or possibly describe your approach ...

Thank you for your info and reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

I'm working on extreme cross conditions based on the ADX (with some special intuition) and on other indicators like WPR, DeMark, etc.

zephyrus:
I'm working on extreme cross conditions based on the ADX (with some special intuition) and on other indicators like WPR, DeMark, etc.

I think that "filtered cross points" can have a major value and use for trading .... I have not programming knowledge, so it is difficult for me to make such indicators ... even i have different ideas and approaches for this .... You see these points can be used as Support and Resistance, as Swing Points, they are not Repainting ... and can be a great trading tool .... If you have any news, are welcome ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

I am afraid, this indicator does not work correctly. Although it prepares offline data, the corresponding offline chart is still not on the list of openable charts for the user to open it offline.

I try to describe what I experienced when I wanted it to use:

I set RenkoTimeFrame = 3; but there was no M3 chart under File > Open Offline. Then I experimented further and switched RenkoTimeFrame to 4 then checked out the Open Offline possibilities again and found an M3 chart there. I opened that M3 chart and watched it, and realised that that chart is static, i.e. it does not refresh itself, the price line always showed the last value when the renkomeanlivechart-indicator_alerts' RenkoTimeFrame was set at 3. There was no M4 chart on the list while the indicator's RenkoTimeFrame value was set at 4.

Could you please fix this indicator?
Reason: