Requests & Ideas - page 691

Anyway:
There was a dark thing here (wrote this last year) if you have a little bit of space on your hard drive :)

(Some ideas come from the market, but the coding may be completely different such as click "mm" to drag ... of course there are still some new and strange ideas from chaos and whim: hiding aside, into the "one-click" area and average price of orders etc)
Anyway:
Why cannot upload screenshot (png) ?  :-(

Anyway

It seems you are not Anyway but everyway,fantastic MM,pretty same like you.let me try upload png problem.

regards

mladen:

Here you go

Thank you.

alesh:

Hi, I have a request fot an indicator, if exist, that show boxes when 3 or more consecutive bars close within the range of their respective preceding bar, like in example:

Here you are. Set min range in bars to 3 and you see your mother candle with three or more baby candles.
Files:

Dear Mr.Mladen,

Is it possible to move this dashboard to the left side of the chart?

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191:

Dear Mr.Mladen,

Is it possible to move this dashboard to the left side of the chart?

Thanks in advance. 

Try now.

Hy guys,

I have a question regarding an indicator.

Mladen did the symbol changer. Would it be possible to make an "template changer" to change templates on the fly?

Kinda like with the same buttons like the sysmbol changer.

Would that be even possible?

Thx.

D.

mntiwana:

Try now.

Thank again for your quick reply dear Mntiwana.

assalamu'alaikum... 

Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, Mntiawana :

this fibo is for scalping under tf 1m or 5m, could you make this indi to mtf ?

thanks

Files:
FMCBR.mq4  15 kb
FMCBR.ex4  22 kb

please create new indicator CCI added to previous indicators RSI added to previous indicator decema

Kind Regards

and MOST respects

Files:

YeshuaYoke:

please create new indicator CCI added to previous indicators RSI added to previous indicator decema

Kind Regards

and MOST respects

No idea what are you talking about. Would you mind clearing up the idea?
Reason: