Requests & Ideas - page 678

clarmax87:
Mladen, this indi...shows only on minute chart ... you can do to show on all other TF? Thank you in advance!

Forget it

Line of code like this :

if(TimeMonth(Time[cb+1])!=TimeMinute(Time[cb]) )
when he compares the month number with minute number is either a complete ignorance or a joke (I prefer to think that it is a joke ...)

Arghhh!!! Very bad a joke(( May be you have looked like indi?

clarmax87:
Arghhh!!! Very bad a joke(( May be you have looked like indi?
Sorry, but when I saw that, I did not continue - what would be the purpose after that?

Hi mladen , 

Do we have an average spread indicator , or a database of average spreads ?

Jourabchi:

Hi mladen , 

Do we have an average spread indicator , or a database of average spreads ?

Spreads can not be calculated historically (only in mt5 now we can access historical - not all, but some - spreads) and for that reason there is no such indicator yet

mladen:
Spreads can not be calculated historically (only in mt5 now we can access historical - not all, but some - spreads) and for that reason there is no such indicator yet

Thats a shame , it is very handy. 

Thank you for the response. 

Jourabchi:

Thats a shame , it is very handy. 

Thank you for the response. 

Though i did not pick your asking,if it is about ask/bid difference (spread) that usually is floating,here is a picture of a indicator,showing current/previous and averaging those.

it shows result of current,min,max,average pips,working with all two 4dig/5dig broker,also you can test/check connection interrupts.

mntiwana:

Though i did not pick your asking,if it is about ask/bid difference (spread) that usually is floating,here is a picture of a indicator,showing current/previous and averaging those.

it shows result of current,min,max,average pips,working with all two 4dig/5dig broker,also you can test/check connection interrupts.

Thank you mntiwana , 

I was looking for something like this : https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/markets/recent

but more accurately. Did found some spread average recorder but it needed to be up and running to show , not what I was looking for. 

And yes floating (ECN if truly connected) is the case. 

Jourabchi:

Thank you mntiwana , 

I was looking for something like this : https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/markets/recent

but more accurately. Did found some spread average recorder but it needed to be up and running to show , not what I was looking for. 

And yes floating (ECN if truly connected) is the case. 

You can record it but in that case you have to have all the symbols monitored and you have to have your terminal on all the time, without changing symbols and time frames (which is more or less impossible) or else you are going to lose some data. In any case spreads would need to recorded on a tick basis which would have to make a huge database. we are back to square one : mt5 can offer a better solution that that

mladen:
You can record it but in that case you have to have all the symbols monitored and you have to have your terminal on all the time, without changing symbols and time frames (which is more or less impossible) or else you are going to lose some data. In any case spreads would need to recorded on a tick basis which would have to make a huge database. we are back to square one : mt5 can offer a better solution that that
yes I have to wait for mt5 , the data recording will offer more troubles than solutions.
Reason: