Requests & Ideas - page 692

mladen:
No idea what are you talking about. Would you mind clearing up the idea?

yes dear Mladen,

there is a feature where u can add indicator to another indicator, that is to have an indicator added to previous indicator data, so my request if i have indeed cleared it up, tell me if im wrong if so sorry, but to have DECEMA>RSI>CCI

the cci of the rsi of the decema

YeshuaYoke:

yes dear Mladen,

there is a feature where u can add indicator to another indicator, that is to have an indicator added to previous indicator data, so my request if i have indeed cleared it up, tell me if im wrong if so sorry, but to have DECEMA>RSI>CCI

the cci of the rsi of the decema

So you want the rsi that can use previous data and cci that can use previous data?

In your request already the first step can not be done : you can not apply rsi to an indicator that is on a main chart (decema) and then have the rsi displayed in a separate window

Nubi:

Dear Mladen, Mr.Tools, Mntiawana :

this fibo is for scalping under tf 1m or 5m, could you make this indi to mtf ?

thanks

Hi Nubi,

The indicator loads, but does not print.

Am I missing something? Please advise.

Thanks

Will 

Wildamaori:

Hi Nubi,

The indicator loads, but does not print.

Am I missing something? Please advise.

Thanks

Will 

try to use on 1m or 5m time frame, 

the indi will make new fibo after the price reach if not the indi will continue the price trend, until the next fibo show up. hopefully some body can change to be mtf

mladen:

So you want the rsi that can use previous data and cci that can use previous data?

In your request already the first step can not be done : you can not apply rsi to an indicator that is on a main chart (decema) and then have the rsi displayed in a separate window

I guess Yeshua means that you should craft a CCI of RSI of decema, in the way some indis already exist as Stoch of T3, StochRSI or RSI of advanced Kaufmann - just as CCI (RSI (decema)). I don't understand the CCI in there, it seems a bit arbitrary to me. Why no RSI (RSI (decema)) or Stoch (RSI (decema))?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/12963-elite-indicators-metatrader-5-version/page38#comment_1837843 any body have the mt4 of this indy ?

Nubi:
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/12963-elite-indicators-metatrader-5-version/page38#comment_1837843 any body have the mt4 of this indy ?
It was not made as mt4 version

Nubi:

try to use on 1m or 5m time frame, 

the indi will make new fibo after the price reach if not the indi will continue the price trend, until the next fibo show up. hopefully some body can change to be mtf

I use it on 1m and 5min, but nothing shows.......no fib lines....nothing

Regards,

Wil 

Wildamaori:

I use it on 1m and 5min, but nothing shows.......no fib lines....nothing

Regards,

Wil 

FIBO SCALP

there you go, it show on my mt4

mladen:
It was not made as mt4 version
any similiar or same indy like that for mt4 ?
Reason: