Requests & Ideas - page 690

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry for bothering you,and also it is not necessary for me,i do not use it ,just and only i was trying to give in your notice.(all rest parameters are default)

regards

Strange : it works for period 2 (Alexander ma) for me

mladen,

I have a general question to you about the indicators in mt4/mt5. Is it possible that indicators can be changed for example cci, stoch, rsi etc. to display more decimal places?.

In the picture CCI (14) shows -16.22. So can it be changed to display more like -16.223242342342.

Or does it depend on the indicators or it's impossible?.

I ask because it interests me.

Files:
1.jpg  219 kb

XOXOXO:

mladen,

I have a general question to you about the indicators in mt4/mt5. Is it possible that indicators can be changed for example cci, stoch, rsi etc. to display more decimal places?.

In the picture CCI (14) shows -16.22. So can it be changed to display more like -16.223242342342.

Or does it depend on the indicators or it's impossible?.

I ask because it interests me.

Yes it can

Using metatrader 4 add IndicatorDigits(nnn); to init() or OnInit() section (replace nnn with the desired number of digits)

Using metatrader 5 add IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,nnn); to OnInit() section (replace nnn with the desired number of digits

mladen:

Yes it can

Using metatrader 4 add IndicatorDigits(nnn); to init() or OnInit() section (replace nnn with the desired number of digits)

Using metatrader 5 add IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,nnn); to OnInit() section (replace nnn with the desired number of digits

mladen,

thank you.

The rules are the same for mt5?.

XOXOXO:

mladen,

thank you.

The rules are the same for mt5?.

See the second example (updated the post) :)

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

Compliments of the new season

May you place an alert on this indicator when price retraces back to touch an already drawn line

Much appreciated 

Hello sir mladen and mrtools.

I have a request to be made. Can you made mobile/push notification available in following indicator?

redwed:

Hello sir mladen and mrtools.

I have a request to be made. Can you made mobile/push notification available in following indicator?

Here you go

Hi, I have a request fot an indicator, if exist, that show boxes when 3 or more consecutive bars close within the range of their respective preceding bar, like in example:

Why cannot upload screenshot (png) ?  :-(
Reason: