Requests & Ideas - page 682

here are the rulesGravity Falls

we only take trades when there is a breakout from the bands we align all indicators before close of second candle (the indicator must agree) its eerily accurate i could only do visual test.

please advice is an EA possible 

Mr Mntiwana

Please see if it can be tweaked further  

shreck:
here are the rules
As far as I see, you are using "trend line" indicator there, and as far as I see that is our "old friend" the solar wind.

Can we have a custom setting, or move the Horizon line, so we can get more days (data) to calculate?

Files:
VP-Range-v6.mq4  41 kb

shreck:
here are the rules
where to get you first subwindow indicator trendline _fast,please upload for me i think it is essential to the system visually more helpful than the other indicators

mladen:
As far as I see, you are using "trend line" indicator there, and as far as I see that is our "old friend" the solar wind.

Okay i have removed it 

Mr Mladen here is a version 2 please take a look

YeshuaYoke:
where to get you first subwindow indicator trendline _fast,please upload for me i think it is essential to the system visually more helpful than the other indicators

Hello Mr YeshuaYoke

trendline actually adjust a.k.a repaints thats why Mr Mladen advises against it.

i updated the system check the tread, you simply follow a breakout of the bands and take trades once all indicators align on re-entry of the bands.

always make sure there is a breakout of the bands before taking trades.

i will update the system futher but for now i want Mr Mladens advise turning the system into and a single arrow or EA will make everything easy.

lets hear what you think about the system.

i trust his judgement let him advice 

Hi All,

I want to insert in my custom indicator a counter like this one:

If a special condition is satisfied then it should update the win and the percent global variable , otherwise it should only update the OTM.

I would like this counter appear as soon as i put my indicator on the chart and that it updates itself for each satisfied conditions.

I created something like the code below outside the start() function, then I call this custom function inside the start() before the return command:

void AddLabelsCounter(int limitj)
{  
   string name = StringConcatenate(UniqueID,"_Labels");

for(int i=limitj; i>0; i--)
   {
      if(*special condition verified*)
      {
         count++;
         win++;
      }
      else
      {
         count++;
         lost++;
      }

double perc_temp=win/count*100;
      perc=NormalizeDouble(perc_temp,2);

string counter=StringConcatenate("Total: ",count," Win: ",win," Lost: ",lost," Perc: ",perc,"%");

ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetText(name,counter,LabelFontWidth,NULL,LabelColor);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,LabelXDistance);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,LabelYDistance);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_CORNER,LabelCorner);  
   }
}

But it seems doesn't work since the label appear at the beginning (the same label for each chart) and never change

What should I put under init(), deinit(),start() and out of them? 

zephyrus:

Hi All,

I want to insert in my custom indicator a counter like this one:

If a special condition is satisfied then it should update the win and the percent global variable , otherwise it should only update the OTM.

I would like this counter appear as soon as i put my indicator on the chart and that it updates itself for each satisfied conditions.

I created something like the code below outside the start() function, then I call this custom function inside the start() before the return command:

void AddLabelsCounter(int limitj)
{  
   string name = StringConcatenate(UniqueID,"_Labels");

for(int i=limitj; i>0; i--)
   {
      if(*special condition verified*)
      {
         count++;
         win++;
      }
      else
      {
         count++;
         lost++;
      }

double perc_temp=win/count*100;
      perc=NormalizeDouble(perc_temp,2);

string counter=StringConcatenate("Total: ",count," Win: ",win," Lost: ",lost," Perc: ",perc,"%");

ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_LABEL,0,0,0);
   ObjectSetText(name,counter,LabelFontWidth,NULL,LabelColor);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,LabelXDistance);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,LabelYDistance);
   ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_CORNER,LabelCorner);  
   }
}

But it seems doesn't work since the label appear at the beginning (the same label for each chart) and never change

What should I put under init(), deinit(),start() and out of them? 

Check your LabelXDistance and LabelYDistance variables
Reason: