Requests & Ideas - page 518

timmyhanke:
I think i ment when the price was penetrating either upper or lower band , just like the average keltner and envelope does , because they alert when the price penetrates the bands

timmyhanke

It does so already

Thank you very much Mladen,

I have an interesting idea. Can we have a "average of average range indicator" which plots the average value of several average ranges.

Eg: Inputs tab

Average range periods: 10,20,30

In this case if average range 10 is 500 average range 20 is 600 average range 30 is 1000

the average of average range indicator will plot the average of these three values (500 + 600 + 1000) divided by 3.

Hope the idea is interesting for you and looking forward to hear from you about it.

mladen:
Will check what results will it give us when applied to real data

Thanks Mladen,

Any updates on the indicator. Is it gonna be doable in your opinion? Thank you as always.

Files:

mandagozu81:
Thank you very much Mladen,

I have an interesting idea. Can we have a "average of average range indicator" which plots the average value of several average ranges.

Eg: Inputs tab

Average range periods: 10,20,30

In this case if average range 10 is 500 average range 20 is 600 average range 30 is 1000

the average of average range indicator will plot the average of these three values (500 + 600 + 1000) divided by 3.

Hope the idea is interesting for you and looking forward to hear from you about it.

Thanks Mladen,

Any updates on the indicator. Is it gonna be doable in your opinion? Thank you as always.

How do you want the range parameters to be entered?

Please, i want to find out how to create a function that returns the price value of the highest open buy order, OP_BUY and the price value of the lowest open sell order OP_SELL

I hereby request for assistance to code a function that returns the highest price for OrderOpenPrice() in case of a buy order and the lowest price of OrderOpenPrice() in the case of a sell order when there are multiple orders opened while using the pivot, resistance and support method for trading.

Wulong10:
Hey Mladen / Mrtools,

Would it be possible to code a trading simulator on TSD like the way the LFH trading simulator used to work ?

With me, that one does not work any more on MT4.

It was a nice one : you could control the speed, timeframe, plot any template on it, etc and it worked very well.

I think it would be a nice tool for anyone ...

​ No one interested into a TSD trading simulator ? At all ?

mladen:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page324

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

Dearest MLADEN,

with excuses,can i remind you my request that is waiting your kind consideration,i avoided to repeat again and again, ,as you dislikes this repeating behavior,but really i needs it for my planned EA,i want use it as trailing stop.

regards

Wulong10:

Dear Wulong,

i already tried to post the pdf in response of your previous post,but tsd or net speed was not agree uploading a big file ,can you check this,may be you already know it.if it help you,all rest i have.

regards

kantumanual.rar

Files:
kantumanual.rar  1163 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

with excuses,can i remind you my request that is waiting your kind consideration,i avoided to repeat again and again, ,as you dislikes this repeating behavior,but really i needs it for my planned EA,i want use it as trailing stop.

regards

A question : horizontal lines or lines connecting upper arrows and lower arrows (separately of course)?

Wulong10:

Since it would need to be an EA, and since EAs in the new metatrader 4 backtesting environment do not allow multi time framing the way they used to do, it would be a Sisyphos work to start working on something that we know from the start that it would not work as it is expected to work. As long as the mtf in visual backtesting does not work (along with some other required features), all the rest is falling apart for trading simulators like that

Reason: