Requests & Ideas - page 367

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaat E, added the interpolation, arrow and alert options.

Dear MrTools

Thank you very much

It is really great

Talaat E

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Dear Mladen,

Sorry asking again, will you have time to look at this ?

Best regards

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

rosalieone:
Sorry my fault, sometime i forget you're also a human

The left column mention the currency by its power on the right through a number.

Higest upper , lowest on the bottom.

These numbers change over the time and i wondered if it was possible to show them historically for each currency on a same chart ?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Sorry asking again, will you have time to look at this ?

Best regards

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

rosalieone

Taking into account the number of symbols that are used for calculation i think that this one would be simply too slow to calculate historical values

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, please could you 1) add following indicator interpolate and 2) please make two band independent with two band settings . Or 1 or 2.

Regards

Files:
dhlbo.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, please could you 1) add following indicator interpolate and 2) please make two band independent with two band settings . Or 1 or 2. Regards

tomitom06

You mean making it multi time frame (interpolation is applied only when multi time frame mode is used)?

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Ahh sorry Mladen, i do not need MTF, i need independent bands.

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 You mean making it multi time frame (interpolation is applied only when multi time frame mode is used)?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Ahh sorry Mladen, i do not need MTF, i need independent bands. Best Regards

tomitom06

Here is a version for which you can set up the bands independently : dhlbo_1.01.mq4

Files:
dhlbo.gif 71 kb
orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, as usual, u r again best of best...

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set up the bands independently : dhlbo_1.01.mq4
orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mrtool, sorry for botherng, last time i could not get an answer. What do you advise for nrp fractal? Or should i use step ma as fractal?

Best Regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tomitom06:
Mrtool, sorry for botherng, last time i could not get an answer. What do you advise for nrp fractal? Or should i use step ma as fractal? Best Regards

Tomitom06, since fractals repaint, far as I know it's not possible. Sorry, not sure I understand about using step ma as a fractal.