Requests & Ideas - page 367

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Sorry asking again, will you have time to look at this ?

Best regards

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

rosalieone

Taking into account the number of symbols that are used for calculation i think that this one would be simply too slow to calculate historical values

Mladen, please could you 1) add following indicator interpolate and 2) please make two band independent with two band settings . Or 1 or 2.

Regards

Files:
dhlbo.mq4  2 kb

tomitom06:
Mladen, please could you 1) add following indicator interpolate and 2) please make two band independent with two band settings . Or 1 or 2. Regards

tomitom06

You mean making it multi time frame (interpolation is applied only when multi time frame mode is used)?

Ahh sorry Mladen, i do not need MTF, i need independent bands.

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 You mean making it multi time frame (interpolation is applied only when multi time frame mode is used)?

tomitom06:
Ahh sorry Mladen, i do not need MTF, i need independent bands. Best Regards

tomitom06

Here is a version for which you can set up the bands independently : dhlbo_1.01.mq4

Files:
dhlbo.gif  71 kb

Mladen, as usual, u r again best of best...

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set up the bands independently : dhlbo_1.01.mq4

Mrtool, sorry for botherng, last time i could not get an answer. What do you advise for nrp fractal? Or should i use step ma as fractal?

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mrtool, sorry for botherng, last time i could not get an answer. What do you advise for nrp fractal? Or should i use step ma as fractal? Best Regards

Tomitom06, since fractals repaint, far as I know it's not possible. Sorry, not sure I understand about using step ma as a fractal.

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I am back at testing Ilan 1.6 RSI to see if tweaking the entry settings could reduce the drawdowns of this otherwise good basic EA. I am wondering if you could change the trade entry signal from RSI to stochastic-based, exactly like the entry in the attached Stoch Power Hedge EA.

extern int K_Period = 145;

extern int D_Period = 20;

extern int Slow_Period = 80;

extern int Stoch_TF = 60;

extern int shift= 1;

extern int H_level = 78;

extern int L_level = 22;

Ilan seems to enter whenever you put it on the chart, no matter its setting, but I’d like to see it enter based on the above stoch settings on the 1 hour chart. Can you also make the stoch periods, levels and TF user define? Thanks.

Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I was thinking of how the Stoch Power Hedger EA could be made better too. It has excellent entries but it does not calculate profits from its martingale levels very well. Once it hits the third level, you barely break even, sometimes you lose a few dollars. On the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] and 5[SUP]th[/SUP] levels, all trades will be at a big loss for sure, even if you subtract broker commissions and any swap that you might have. Can you change the way it calculates martingale profits so that it could make money on all levels, like Ilan does. Ilan is profitable at all levels. Thanks.

Reason: