• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 373

KT
KT  
mladen:
protrade Did you check this thread (just for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
mladen:
protrade Did you check this thread (just for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Yeah I did but I am having trouble understanding some of the exit parameters because to me they seem to be contradicting each other.

StopAndReverse (default true)

If set to TRUE, will exit any trade and reverse position when signal change.

It says here signal change instead of cross. Does it mean EMA cross or slope change?

PureSAR (default false)

If set to TRUE, will use no Stop Loss - Take Profit - and Trailing Stop. This is always in play setting.

What does “in play” setting mean? And what does this do if you already have TP, SL and TS set to zero. I’m thinking it’s unnecessary if you already have the three mentioned parameters set to zero.

ver.7.2 ExitOnCross (default false)

If set to TRUE, will exit any trade if there is an opposite cross without consider any additional filter. So exit purely base on moving average cross.

This seems to be exactly what I want because it says exit on “opposite cross”. It didn’t say signal change here as opposed to the StopAndReverse description. That being said, if it exits on the opposite signal cross, do I need to have StopAndReverse set to true as well for the EA to open the opposite trade? So by saying “signal change” in one description and “opposite cross” in the other, it sounds confusing because I’m not sure if the author means the same thing and is just using the terms interchangeably, or if signal and cross are two separate things altogether.

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Okay Mladen, I assumed that there is allready a line and its code and there will be second mirror line will draw with the same rules but inverse(mirror) and it is simple. Ofcourse i have no knowledge about coding. Now i see that it is not like how i am thinking. Thank you for your effort.

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 No. It can not be done the way you drawn it. We can not invent some third value that will be there to allow us perfect mirroring if there is no math background for that. And there is none (not even adding some average of the forecaster - in which case it would look completely different than that image)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Okay Mladen, I assumed that there is allready a line and its code and there will be second mirror line will draw with the same rules but inverse(mirror) and it is simple. Ofcourse i have no knowledge about coding. Now i see that it is not like how i am thinking. Thank you for your effort. Best Regards

tomitom06

There is a forecaster line. You wish to mirror that forecaster line. What line can be used as a basis to mirror the forecaster line? There is just that one line - the forecaster line. If you can provide the way how the second line that should be used for mirroring the forecaster line is calculated - no problem. Without the way to calculate it - there is simply no way to do anything

KT
KT  
mladen:

I am forward testing it now Mladen with different MAs and StopAndReverse is all that's needed. It closes a trade and immediately opens a new opposite one when the MAs cross in the opposite direction. But it's hard to strike a balance with finding the right MAs to use because the spread alone is killing profits gained. I'll keep adjusting it.

Can you look at the Stoch entry system for the Ilan PipStep please?

rosalieone
rosalieone  

twiggs_money_flow_org.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add Ehlers super smoothing to this one ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
twiggs_money_flow_org.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add Ehlers super smoothing to this one ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

rosalieone

Here is a version with super smoother added : twiggs_money_flow_org__ssm.mq4

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
rosalieone Here is a version with super smoother added : twiggs_money_flow_org__ssm.mq4

Thank you maestro !

KT
KT  
rosalieone:
Thank you maestro !

Hi Mladen,

Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
Hi Mladen, Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

protrade

I never wrote those EAs (it was mrtools if I am not mistaken), but will check them

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
Hi Mladen, Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

Posted the upgraded versions here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page18