Requests & Ideas - page 373

tomitom06:
Okay Mladen, I assumed that there is allready a line and its code and there will be second mirror line will draw with the same rules but inverse(mirror) and it is simple. Ofcourse i have no knowledge about coding. Now i see that it is not like how i am thinking. Thank you for your effort. Best Regards

tomitom06

There is a forecaster line. You wish to mirror that forecaster line. What line can be used as a basis to mirror the forecaster line? There is just that one line - the forecaster line. If you can provide the way how the second line that should be used for mirroring the forecaster line is calculated - no problem. Without the way to calculate it - there is simply no way to do anything

mladen:
protrade Did you check this thread (just for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I am forward testing it now Mladen with different MAs and StopAndReverse is all that's needed. It closes a trade and immediately opens a new opposite one when the MAs cross in the opposite direction. But it's hard to strike a balance with finding the right MAs to use because the spread alone is killing profits gained. I'll keep adjusting it.

Can you look at the Stoch entry system for the Ilan PipStep please?

twiggs_money_flow_org.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add Ehlers super smoothing to this one ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

rosalieone:
twiggs_money_flow_org.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add Ehlers super smoothing to this one ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

rosalieone

Here is a version with super smoother added : twiggs_money_flow_org__ssm.mq4

Files:

mladen:
rosalieone Here is a version with super smoother added : twiggs_money_flow_org__ssm.mq4

Thank you maestro !

rosalieone:
Thank you maestro !

Hi Mladen,

Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

protrade:
Hi Mladen, Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

protrade

I never wrote those EAs (it was mrtools if I am not mistaken), but will check them

protrade:
Hi Mladen, Are there updates to your 3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA and3c_DynaFibpivots EA.They are not going on the chart and I tried to compile them and got errors.

Posted the upgraded versions here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page18

mladen:
Posted the upgraded versions here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page18

They work...thanks.

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

I have been searching for GANN version indicator that I can use sometimes, I found the following two:

1-Gann High-Low activator - Heiken Ashi & arrows nmc.mq4 in Elite section and 2- adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2 nmc.mq4 in advanced Elite (Requests & Ideas) which is used with an expert ofAdaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows Ea-1.02 nmc.mq4Any way, I like the second one, however, I would like to know:

- the difference between them generally

- the meaning of phase and mode in the setting of the second one

- if possible to add arrow for the second one

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Reason: