Requests & Ideas - page 370

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen;

I hope i understood you correctly. Okay, can you put different independent deviations?

mladen:
tomitom06 The value of the indicator itself is the starting point of calculation. Right now the distance of the envelopes is calculated as indicator value +- envelope deviation. If we try to set the distance between the two envelopes how will the value of the indicator itself be used in that calculation?
KT
KT  
mladen:
new metatrader started over 1 year ago I am asking that because some boolean expressions are for sure not evaluated the way they were in the old metatrader - just thinking out loud now (trying to find out what is going on with it)

Ok what about changing Ilan Pipstep RSI to Pipstep stochastic to go long and short only when stoch reaches a certain level in post #3680?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
Ok what about changing Ilan Pipstep RSI to Pipstep stochastic to go long and short only when stoch reaches a certain level in post #3680?

Just to check : entries for stochastic should be when the H_level is crossed up and when L_level is crossed down?

KT
KT  
mladen:
Just to check : entries for stochastic should be when the H_level is crossed up and when L_level is crossed down?

Yes, it's a crazy EA and I figure the only way to reduce it from placing too many trades against you is by having a high pipstep above 100 and also only entering a buy when stoch is extremely low (around 5) and a sell when stoch is extremely high (around 95).

Something like what I found in the code of your Stoch EA v4.2.1 attached.

extern int StochK = 24;

extern int StochD = 3;

extern int StochSlow = 3;

extern int StochMaMode = 0;

extern double stochOs = 10;

extern double stochOb = 90;

extern double stochBuylevel = 5;

extern double stochSelllevel = 95;

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Yes Mladen, exactly. At the same time, it could be better if we can set distance between them. Regards

tomitom06

Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, king of coders;

I could not find words to thank you.

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4
orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, sorry for bothering again. Is it possible one of envelopes INVERSE of other envelope?

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, sorry for bothering again. Is it possible one of envelopes INVERSE of other envelope? Regards

tomitom06

I am afraid I do not understand the question

If you mean if they are symmetrical then, yes, they are symmetrical to the value of the advanced forecaster values

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen;

I am sorry, yes i mean symetrical.

If possible, 3rd envelope (independent) asymetrical.(Note: If 3rd asymetrical envelope is impossible or stupidly, plese do not answer, just i need one of envelopes symetrical)

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

I am afraid I do not understand the question

If you mean if they are symmetrical then, yes, they are symmetrical to the value of the advanced forecaster values
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen;

I am sorry, yes i mean symetrical.

If possible, 3rd envelope (independent) asymetrical.(Note: If 3rd asymetrical envelope is impossible or stupidly, plese do not answer, just i need one of envelopes symetrical)

Best Regards

tomitom06

Sorry

Is till do not understand what would you consider a asymmetrical and what do you consider to be symmetrical