Requests & Ideas - page 370

protrade:
Ok what about changing Ilan Pipstep RSI to Pipstep stochastic to go long and short only when stoch reaches a certain level in post #3680?

Just to check : entries for stochastic should be when the H_level is crossed up and when L_level is crossed down?

mladen:
Just to check : entries for stochastic should be when the H_level is crossed up and when L_level is crossed down?

Yes, it's a crazy EA and I figure the only way to reduce it from placing too many trades against you is by having a high pipstep above 100 and also only entering a buy when stoch is extremely low (around 5) and a sell when stoch is extremely high (around 95).

Something like what I found in the code of your Stoch EA v4.2.1 attached.

extern int StochK = 24;

extern int StochD = 3;

extern int StochSlow = 3;

extern int StochMaMode = 0;

extern double stochOs = 10;

extern double stochOb = 90;

extern double stochBuylevel = 5;

extern double stochSelllevel = 95;

Files:

tomitom06:
Yes Mladen, exactly. At the same time, it could be better if we can set distance between them. Regards

tomitom06

Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

Mladen, king of coders;

I could not find words to thank you.

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

Mladen, sorry for bothering again. Is it possible one of envelopes INVERSE of other envelope?

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06 Here is a version for which you can set the upper and lover envelopes separately : advanced_forecater_2.06_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

tomitom06:
Mladen, sorry for bothering again. Is it possible one of envelopes INVERSE of other envelope? Regards

tomitom06

I am afraid I do not understand the question

If you mean if they are symmetrical then, yes, they are symmetrical to the value of the advanced forecaster values

Mladen;

I am sorry, yes i mean symetrical.

If possible, 3rd envelope (independent) asymetrical.(Note: If 3rd asymetrical envelope is impossible or stupidly, plese do not answer, just i need one of envelopes symetrical)

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

I am afraid I do not understand the question

If you mean if they are symmetrical then, yes, they are symmetrical to the value of the advanced forecaster values

tomitom06:
Mladen;

I am sorry, yes i mean symetrical.

If possible, 3rd envelope (independent) asymetrical.(Note: If 3rd asymetrical envelope is impossible or stupidly, plese do not answer, just i need one of envelopes symetrical)

Best Regards

tomitom06

Sorry

Is till do not understand what would you consider a asymmetrical and what do you consider to be symmetrical

Mladen, asymetric is just an idea. Mainly i deal with symetric. Please look at pic.

Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

Sorry

Is till do not understand what would you consider a asymmetrical and what do you consider to be symmetrical
Files:
sym.jpg  5 kb

Mladen;

Just I want to edit that, sorry for pic, like i stated i have no good math, i intented to show you what i mean. Please do not misunderstand me

tomitom06:
Mladen, asymetric is just an idea. Mainly i deal with symetric. Please look at pic. Regards
Reason: