Requests & Ideas - page 549

simon_json
simon_json  
mntiwana:

add some more accessories in the EA,time control,news control,risk percentage,BE,ECN,filter 1,filter 2 (for example,cci,stoch or some osci,all two true/false) and there some more things to be added to make perfect and fully loaded EA.

regards

Thanks for suggestions!
I think I prefer simplicity at this stage though.
Still maybe a Spread-filter would be good :)
All the best!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
simon_json:

Hi,

Just got reminded that its not necessary to open two orders at start, I can just put on two EAs on different chart with different settings instead.

That is a good solution
mntiwana
mntiwana  
altoronto:
Yeshua Yoke, what is adv-forecaster?
advanced forecaster
altoronto
altoronto  
mntiwana:
advanced forecaster
OK, do we have it here on TSD?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
altoronto:
OK, do we have it here on TSD?

yes,you can have,of course,these are different versions,on chart and SW and fortunately never repaints as per MLADENS recommendation,which one you required.

regards

altoronto
altoronto  
mntiwana:

yes,you can have,of course,these are different versions,on chart and SW and fortunately never repaints as per MLADENS recommendation,which one you required.

regards

Mntiwana, on-chart, please :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
altoronto:
Mntiwana, on-chart, please :)

here is that with a lot of options.

pqd
pqd  
mntiwana:

Hi Yashua Yoke

aside from the EA project,what kind of gifts are available there,and how can i get those though i am not a EA coder.

regards

mntiwana, to get the gifts all u would have to do is send me your address where you are staying, and i can send you a variety of gifts usually known as Australiana, koala or kangaroo toys, Australian chocolates  various souvenirs exist
pqd
pqd  
mntiwana:

regards

could i get the SW histogram version please?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr