Requests & Ideas - page 360

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think it would be possible to see the results of the currency strength outputs on a graphical way ?

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

Best regards

I am afraid that I do not understand. Could you elaborate the question with more details?

mladen:
I am afraid that I do not understand. Could you elaborate the question with more details?

Sorry my fault, sometime i forget you're also a human

The left column mention the currency by its power on the right through a number.

Higest upper , lowest on the bottom.

These numbers change over the time and i wondered if it was possible to show them historically for each currency on a same chart ?

rosalieone:
Sorry my fault, sometime i forget you're also a human

The left column mention the currency by its power on the right through a number.

Higest upper , lowest on the bottom.

These numbers change over the time and i wondered if it was possible to show them historically for each currency on a same chart ?

rosalieone

I am not sure it can be done. Will check it

Dear Mladen,

May i ask you a trivial question.

i've got the following indicator priliv_s.mq4 which shows speed on 3 time frames, (actual, +1, +2)

would it be possible to change the settings of each speed plus add moving average to each line ?

Best regards

Have a nice w-e

Files:
priliv_s.mq4  8 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

May i ask you a trivial question.

i've got the following indicator priliv_s.mq4 which shows speed on 3 time frames, (actual, +1, +2)

would it be possible to change the settings of each speed plus add moving average to each line ?

Best regards

Have a nice w-e

rosalieone

Yes it can

But right now I am a bit in the offside : my back does not let me sit for long as soon as I get back into a working condition will do it

mladen:
rosalieone

Yes it can

But right now I am a bit in the offside : my back does not let me sit for long as soon as I get back into a working condition will do it

Back in black yeah

Dear Mladen,

Do you think your back will let you look at my request

(i'm half joking, because my back is doing the same to me )

mladen:
rosalieone

Yes it can

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think your back will let you look at my request

(i'm half joking, because my back is doing the same to me )

It is getting better, thanks

Starting to move almost normally around the house - soon will be able to work normally too I guess

Mladen, sorry if a stupid question... Does it repaint?

mladen:
Elliot oscillator - waves (with an option to invert values) : elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.03_mtf.mq4

Mladen, i am sorry. I sent previous message without reading your past posts about this indicator. It is clear now, so forget my question. Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen, sorry if a stupid question... Does it repaint?
Reason: