• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 368

KT
KT  

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I am back at testing Ilan 1.6 RSI to see if tweaking the entry settings could reduce the drawdowns of this otherwise good basic EA. I am wondering if you could change the trade entry signal from RSI to stochastic-based, exactly like the entry in the attached Stoch Power Hedge EA.

extern int K_Period = 145;

extern int D_Period = 20;

extern int Slow_Period = 80;

extern int Stoch_TF = 60;

extern int shift= 1;

extern int H_level = 78;

extern int L_level = 22;

Ilan seems to enter whenever you put it on the chart, no matter its setting, but I’d like to see it enter based on the above stoch settings on the 1 hour chart. Can you also make the stoch periods, levels and TF user define? Thanks.

KT
KT  

Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I was thinking of how the Stoch Power Hedger EA could be made better too. It has excellent entries but it does not calculate profits from its martingale levels very well. Once it hits the third level, you barely break even, sometimes you lose a few dollars. On the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] and 5[SUP]th[/SUP] levels, all trades will be at a big loss for sure, even if you subtract broker commissions and any swap that you might have. Can you change the way it calculates martingale profits so that it could make money on all levels, like Ilan does. Ilan is profitable at all levels. Thanks.

Nicholas Blackwell
Nicholas Blackwell  

mladen,

Would it be possible to fix this indicator?

centreofgravityv2.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Negrescence:
mladen,

Would it be possible to fix this indicator?

centreofgravityv2.mq4

Negrescence

All is OK with that code

That is a renamed polynomial regression analysis channel and polynomial regression recalculates

KT
KT  

Any response to my request?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
Any response to my request?

protrade

This is the version that avoid new metatrader compiler errors, but for mm it still is the same stoch_power_hedger_v3.1_1.mq4. Still has to be modified to see exactly what causes the mm you described

KT
KT  
mladen:
protrade This is the version that avoid new metatrader compiler errors, but for mm it still is the same stoch_power_hedger_v3.1_1.mq4. Still has to be modified to see exactly what causes the mm you described

How about this one? Is it any better to work with? It is a later version that trades all pairs but still cuts profits to zero or a loss at the third level.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
How about this one? Is it any better to work with? It is a later version that trades all pairs but still cuts profits to zero or a loss at the third level.

Will check this version too

Nicholas Blackwell
Nicholas Blackwell  

mladen,

Wow, much embarrassment and confusion on my part.

The file "cetnerofgravityv2" refused to work until i re-downloaded the file from the post i created here. I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get it to work....

Yes, I am aware that it recalculates.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:

A question : did any of those versions work correctly with the old (pre build 600) metatrader?