Requests & Ideas - page 363

Solariz:
Still the same error... "Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA"

Here is a version that works (tested it in all modes and it works) : averagejoe_1.03.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that works (tested it in all modes and it works) : averagejoe_1.03.mq4

Yes, this one works fine. Thank you Mladen!

Hi Mladen,

when you have time, could you be so kind and have a look at this EA. It seems to be an old version. Could it be made compatible with the 3.304 version which I believe is the latest version ?

renkolivechart_ea_v3.2.mq4

renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.mq4

Edit: I believe that thing is only creating a Renko chart and it is not an EA, right?

Do we have an EA available for the 3.304 ?

Thanks for your help!

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will have the time to look at my request ?

Best regards

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

May i ask you a trivial question.

i've got the following indicator priliv_s.mq4 which shows speed on 3 time frames, (actual, +1, +2)

would it be possible to change the settings of each speed plus add moving average to each line ?

Best regards

Have a nice w-e

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you will have the time to look at my request ?

Best regards

rosalieone

I thought that I posted it already

Here is this version : priliv_s_1.01.mq4

Periods for moving averages are not separate (since the period for higher time frame is calculated from the current time frame moving average period). Try it out if it is close to what you had in mind

Files:

It's perfect !

Thanks a lot

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

when you have time, could you be so kind and have a look at this EA. It seems to be an old version. Could it be made compatible with the 3.304 version which I believe is the latest version ?

renkolivechart_ea_v3.2.mq4

renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.mq4

Edit: I believe that thing is only creating a Renko chart and it is not an EA, right?

Do we have an EA available for the 3.304 ?

Thanks for your help!

In my opinion it is much better t have an indicator doing some job if posible instead of the EA. Just consider one thing : you can attach only one EA to the same chart and you can attach as much as you wish indicators to a same chart. So, if you wish to have different settings , you have to open multiple charts in the case of the EA. Also, do not forget that you can not attach a trading EA to the chart that runs renko EA

All in all, there is no reason at all to have renko generated by EA (it does not manage orders) so, I think. that we should have it as indicator whenever we can

mladen:
In my opinion it is much better t have an indicator doing some job if posible instead of the EA. Just consider one thing : you can attach only one EA to the same chart and you can attach as much as you wish indicators to a same chart. So, if you wish to have different settings , you have to open multiple charts in the case of the EA. Also, do not forget that you can not attach a trading EA to the chart that runs renko EA All in all, there is no reason at all to have renko generated by EA (it does not manage orders) so, I think. that we should have it as indicator whenever we can

Hi Mladen, ok thanks for your help. I will use the .mq4.

One last request. Could this one be made nmc ? I would like to try it with a Renko chart. Thanks again for your help mate!

ma_trail_ea_v1.02.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen,

Do you think its possible ?

Best regards

mladen:
rosalieone I am not sure it can be done. Will check it

Can This Be Done for the new version of Mt4? Cant Test it

(Wilders Slope)

mladen:
winner246

What you are asking in this post is impossible to combine with slopes and with all the features you are asking for (not enough drawing buffers). To have that you have to simply use the regular Wilder's DMI.

Anyway, this is the Wilders DMI that shows slopes for DI+,Di-,ADX and ADXR as per your original request. Labels are added to any of the slope showing rows so it is visible which row is showing a slope for which value

regards

Mladen
Reason: