Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 311

tradability:
Post your indicator... What you are asking is very basic unless I don't understand you.

he did!

org post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page208

sorry it does not work. why after editing only show down trend will some should show uptrend.

unless I do something wrong!

below is indicator that is not working!

I see a lot of different MTF indicators here, but no methods on how to use them

Help.

bixwin:
Mladen i need your help plz can you had alert with precentualzz_victor-mtf.mq4 ???

One buy alert signal when green and one sell alert signal when red.

See your post on this link :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page202

Thank's

Hi bixwin,

Could you pls help show how you trade with this indi. It is very interesting of me. Great thanks to you.

pramukhswami:
Can anyone make MTF Ichimoku indicator with option to draw Tenkan-sen,kijun-sen,chikou Span and Up and Down Kumo lines only? Dil

Let try to set color to None for lines you dont want to see on chart???

Hi, can someone kindly help me to create the mtf version of this indicator please? Greatly appreciated!

david

Files:

anyone can create a mtf for the indi above?

The indicator show the strength of the trend, and we can enter when there is an opposite signal in lower tf.....

One indi can be ur entry and exit...try it out, guys!

You might want to read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

All the necessary info about "FxForecaster" and the suite of accompanying trolls you can find there

regards

mladen

ljyljl5555:
anyone can create a mtf for the indi above?

The indicator show the strength of the trend, and we can enter when there is an opposite signal in lower tf.....

One indi can be ur entry and exit...try it out, guys!

yes, i know it repaints, but for high timeframe ex H4 it takes a while to go from up to opposite direction...use low tf to enter during the confluence frm opposite direction, and keep on refreshing every Xminutes ... (X = time for the lower tf). Thank you for ur info. But would still love a Mtf version so tat dont have to keep on flipping thru dif TFs.

DSS Bressert

Can someone make MTF for this indicator ?

Adding MTF

wlfx:
Can someone make MTF for this indicator ?

Hi WLFX,

First my disclaimer. I'm still only a novice coder and I looked inside the indicator and I do not quite understand what the code is doing.

In particular, it references EMA but I see nowhere that it gets any MA values. Same with Stoch. It uses the Stoch period to get Highs and Lows but does not seems to actually get Stoch values (main and signal). So I left the indicator as is, and I will hope that the following helps you with what you requested.

I found only one place that appears to get values based on the timeframe.

HighRange = High;

LowRange = Low;

To make it MTF - Add the following at the top:

extern int TimeFrame=0

Then replace the "0" in the above lines with TimeFrame:

HighRange = High;

LowRange = Low;

Add this to your indicator and recompile before you use it.

This should work to make it MTF, but I am not sure about the "Alert" function and how changing this MTF affects the alerts.

Hopefully a more advanced coder can take a look at this. I'd like to understand the code better myself.

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Reason: