4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 27

sgvg23:
Hi, a question about the 4 tf stochastic indicator. When I switch the timeframes and i have switched on the alert-function, I always get e alert. Can someone please fix this problem, so I become the alert once only! Thanks! 4_time_frame_stochastic_2_1.mq4

It alerts when alertsLevel of time frames are showing in the same direction. So if you switch the time frame and conditions for an alert are correct, it has to alert (switching time frames means checking the new conditions)

PS: the version you posted is a wrong version (it ignores 30 minute time frame). Correct version of that indicator is at this post :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

I understand mladen. My idea is only one alert for the same signal! Look this:

Files:
alert.jpg  60 kb

sgvg23:
I understand mladen. My idea is only one alert for the same signal! Look this:

The try out this version

One option added : alertsOnEachBar. If it is set to true, it will work as before. If it is set to false, it will alert only if the kind of alert changes (for example 3 bars aligned is different than 4 bars aligned in either direction)

Hi Sahilsri, can you please share your MACD bar?

Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools.. please convert for me this non repainting Fisher Yurik to 4 bars with alerts. I appreciate your work and kindness..thank you

fisher_yur4ik_1late_entry_but_not_repainting.mq4

avibe:
Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools.. please convert for me this non repainting Fisher Yurik to 4 bars with alerts. I appreciate your work and kindness..thank you fisher_yur4ik_1late_entry_but_not_repainting.mq4

Hi Avibe,

Used Ehlers fisher transform, code was easier to make 4 tf's, and the result is the same.

thank you so much

Thank you Mr tools for this one

Have a nice night

Zilliq

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

When you will have time, can you do a 4TF with your code (mr tools) of Gann Adaptive smoother (it give better result than "simpel" Gann Hilo=TSV Bearish...=SSL)

Thanks a lot to you and have a beautiful day

Zilliq

gann_adaptive_smoother_high-low_activator_histo_mtf_mrtools.mq4

zilliq:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

When you will have time, can you do a 4TF with your code (mr tools) of Gann Adaptive smoother (it give better result than "simpel" Gann Hilo=TSV Bearish...=SSL)

Thanks a lot to you and have a beautiful day

Zilliq

gann_adaptive_smoother_high-low_activator_histo_mtf_mrtools.mq4

Zilliq

This is a 4 time frame Gann high low activator of smoother. I used different default parameters than the ones in the indicator you posted - I used 10,20 and in the indicator those are 3,21)

Reason: