Requests & Ideas - page 307

dasssi:
well... i am going to be sick from the update to 633 i cant attach the indi stepma pdf to offine chart...

dasssi

I am using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and it works with no problem on build 633

Files:
step_ma_1.gif  102 kb
step_ma_2.gif  76 kb

mladen:
dasssi I am using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and it works with no problem on build 633

this is how it works in my chart

Files:
stepma.png  211 kb

dasssi:
this is how it works in my chart

dasssi

That is 4 digit broker. Set the Sensitivity or StepSize to /10 (not both, just one - step ma pdf works using points not pips)

mladen:
rayphua

It already can be done. I simply did not take notice that it can (in some earlier builds I have tried that, and it did not work, and after that it slipped my mind to test it again) Thanks to cja, now we know that it can be done, and already tested on a working indicator (see this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page55 - it is using 12 drawing buffers)

Trying and testing some ideas how to do the job in the most efficient way right now, but since it is very similar to metatrader 5 ways, it should not take more than a few days before I start making already tested indicators using that extra capabilities

Hi Mladen,

Was wondering if did try converting CCI Study indicator into CCI Study candles with body and wick and allowing histogram changes with the additional buffers yet?

Raymond

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Was wondering if did try converting CCI Study indicator into CCI Study candles with body and wick and allowing histogram changes with the additional buffers yet?

Raymond

trying to figure out if among other undocumented stuff, now we can use what metatrader 5 has all the time : TYPE_COLOR_CANDLE

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Raymond

Also, one more thing : been through the whole help files, and nowhere it is told that we can use that 64 buffers (they always tell that we still can use only 8 buffers). It seems that they even do not know that it can be done. It can easily happen that it is an error of some coder that allowed metatrader 4 to use the same number of drawing buffers as metatrader 5 in which case they will revert it

Nothing is sure with this number of buffers yet

Hi, can we have this one as nmc please?

Thanks in advance.

gann_high-low_activator_djma_heiken_ashi_arrows.mq4

Gfuchs:
Hi, can we have this one as nmc please?

Thanks in advance.

gann_high-low_activator_djma_heiken_ashi_arrows.mq4

Hi Gfuchs, updated it to be nmc.

mrtools:
Hi Gfuchs, updated it to be nmc.

Thank you mrtools

mladen:
Also, one more thing : been through the whole help files, and nowhere it is told that we can use that 64 buffers (they always tell that we still can use only 8 buffers). It seems that they even do not know that it can be done. It can easily happen that it is an error of some coder that allowed metatrader 4 to use the same number of drawing buffers as metatrader 5 in which case they will revert it Nothing is sure with this number of buffers yet

Therefore in short, we do not know if it is possible but it would be possible to first try to create an indicator with buffers exceeding 8 and test it out, yes?

Reason: