Requests & Ideas - page 309

Hello Mladen,

Did you already post an updated nmc version of supertrend averages histo indicator in any of the threads? The version i have is not nmc.

Btw can you please modify the breakout mode of the indicator as well. (For example: if median price is selected in the inputs tab, the histo changes color only when the median price of the candlestick crosses the supertrend line.... currently it only changes color when the closing price crosses the supertrendline and uses price types in the internal calculation only)

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Did you already post an updated nmc version of supertrend averages histo indicator in any of the threads? The version i have is not nmc.

Btw can you please modify the breakout mode of the indicator as well. (For example: if median price is selected in the inputs tab, the histo changes color only when the median price of the candlestick crosses the supertrend line.... currently it only changes color when the closing price crosses the supertrendline and uses price types in the internal calculation only)

mandagozu81

This is the upgraded nmc version (with the 20 types of averages) for now : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Hello Mandagozu81, this is the histo version of the version Mladen just posted with a choice of applied price on the breakout.

Dear Mladen or mrtools,

when time allows could you be so kind to make this EA compatible with the

Gann High-Low activator Histo 3 ?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

gann_high-low_activator_histo_3_nmc.mq4

gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea.mq4

Gfuchs:
Dear Mladen or mrtools,

when time allows could you be so kind to make this EA compatible with the

Gann High-Low activator Histo 3 ?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

gann_high-low_activator_histo_3_nmc.mq4

gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea.mq4

Gfuchs

Just to clarify : you want it to use Gann High-Low activator Histo 3 instead of HiLow - Jurik smooth histo?

mladen:
Gfuchs Just to clarify : you want it to use Gann High-Low activator Histo 3 instead of HiLow - Jurik smooth histo?

Yes please. I mean the Gann High-Low activator histo 3 instead of Jurik smooth histo. Thank you Mladen

Gfuchs:
Yes please. I mean the Gann High-Low activator histo 3 instead of Jurik smooth histo. Thank you Mladen

Gfuchs

Try it out now : gann_highlow_activator_ea.mq4

Let me know if you find some issues in the way how it works with this new metatrader 4

mladen:
Gfuchs

Try it out now : gann_highlow_activator_ea.mq4

Let me know if you find some issues in the way how it works with this new metatrader 4

Hi Mladen, thanks for your quick help!

On signal change it closes the previous order but does not open a new order in opposite direction, is that possible? Or is it some setting I have to change? I am currently using the standard settings, except from Volty which I have deactivated.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thanks for your quick help! On signal change it closes the previous order but does not open a new order in opposite direction, is that possible? Or is it some setting I have to change? I am currently using the standard settings, except from Volty which I have deactivated.

Gfuchs

Found one thing that might have caused that issue

Try it out now, please : gann_highlow_activator_ea_1.01.mq4

rayphua:
My deepest apologies Mladen,

I had earlier attached a wrong indicator, the one that needs converting to candles was the CCI Study indicator. I've reattached the correct indicator for your converting to candles. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time!!!

ccistudy2.01nrphistomtf.mq4

rayphua

Just to let you know, that I did not forget this one, but simply if I want to keep it compatible with what we are told that metatrader 4 can do, still no solution. The only solution that will work in any case they decide would be to use objects for candles but then you can not read those values from other code using iCustom(). Would that be convenient?

Reason: