• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 309

dannyla
dannyla  

dear sir

is it possible to transfer the ea to the new mt4?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
dear sir is it possible to transfer the ea to the new mt4?

It is missing TimeGMT.mqh file in order to be compiled

dannyla
dannyla  
mladen:
It is missing TimeGMT.mqh file in order to be compiled

do you know were can i find if? the TimeGMT.mqh file

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
do you know were can i find if? the TimeGMT.mqh file

I hope that I got the right TimeGMT include file. It needed to be updated too in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Here is the include file as well as the updated first EA

timegmt_nmc.mqh

stepmaea_v7_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And here is this one too updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : stepma_3d_ea_nmc.mq4

Files:
MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  

Upgrading to nmc-please!

Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to upgrade the indicator

to the nmc one ? It's from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to upgrade the indicator

to the nmc one ? It's from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

Here you go : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_nmc.mq4

Also added the set of all the last averages that we are usually using.

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  

Really wonderful! Mladen, thank you a lot!

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen,

Did you already post an updated nmc version of supertrend averages histo indicator in any of the threads? The version i have is not nmc.

Btw can you please modify the breakout mode of the indicator as well. (For example: if median price is selected in the inputs tab, the histo changes color only when the median price of the candlestick crosses the supertrend line.... currently it only changes color when the closing price crosses the supertrendline and uses price types in the internal calculation only)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Did you already post an updated nmc version of supertrend averages histo indicator in any of the threads? The version i have is not nmc.

Btw can you please modify the breakout mode of the indicator as well. (For example: if median price is selected in the inputs tab, the histo changes color only when the median price of the candlestick crosses the supertrend line.... currently it only changes color when the closing price crosses the supertrendline and uses price types in the internal calculation only)

mandagozu81

This is the upgraded nmc version (with the 20 types of averages) for now : supertrend_averages_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4