Requests & Ideas - page 271

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, installed and works fine. And finally. one last one, thank you very much Mladen.

rayphua

Well this last one (the candles version) is interesting (take a look at the code and you will se why - how can it be calculated without using a single buffer in the current instance). Try it out

mladen:
rayphua Well this last one (the candles version) is interesting (take a look at the code and you will se why - how can it be calculated without using a single buffer in the current instance). Try it out

Thanks Mladen, truly appreciate your time and effort. Mladen, was wondering, if I had wanted to be able to also select the option as you had done it prior to this change; when above 0 no color changes with histogram change unless below average, when below 0 no color changes with histogram change unless above average, would you be able to program a switch option?

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, truly appreciate your time and effort. Mladen, was wondering, if I had wanted to be able to also select the option as you had done it prior to this change; when above 0 no color changes with histogram change unless below average, when below 0 no color changes with histogram change unless above average, would you be able to program a switch option?

rayphua

You mean no slope color change option but strictly average cross color change option (taking into account 0 cross, of course)?

mladen:
rayphua You mean no slope color change option but strictly average cross color change option (taking into account 0 cross, of course)?

Yes, no slope color change option. color change only when above 0 below average, and when below 0 above average. I suppose i could do that if I turn histo off on the histogram indi? but as for the candles and tape, i don't think there is an option like that?

rayphua:
Yes, no slope color change option. color change only when above 0 below average, and when below 0 above average. I suppose i could do that if I turn histo off on the histogram indi? but as for the candles and tape, i don't think there is an option like that?

just checked, looks like the histogram slope option isn't there for the histogram indicator either.

rayphua:
just checked, looks like the histogram slope option isn't there for the histogram indicator either.

rayphua

There is no option like that in the versions made before. The color is changing automatically as the slope changes (you can see that best at the picture posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page181). That is a consequence of the requirement that different colors should be applied when the value ascends or descends . What I was asking, should in your new proposal the slope color change be ignored?

mladen:
rayphua There is no option like that in the versions made before. The color is changing automatically as the slope changes. What I was asking, should in your new proposal the slope color change be ignored?

I would like the indicator to have the option of selecting to ignore slope changes, and not to ignore slope changes, would that be possible? You see, on certain timeframes I prefer to have it ignore slope changes, and on certain timeframes I prefer for it to detect slope changes.

rayphua:
I would like the indicator to have the option of selecting to ignore slope changes, and not to ignore slope changes, would that be possible? You see, on certain timeframes I prefer to have it ignore slope changes, and on certain timeframes I prefer for it to detect slope changes.

rayphua

Will see how it can be done

mladen:
rayphua Will see how it can be done

Thanks Mladen, truly appreciate this. Looking forward to the adjusted 3 indicators. I will email you privately regarding something I would like to share with you.

Hello mladen,

Happy New Year.

Kindly give me the buy/sell code for the green and red arrows.

Thanks much,

Paul

Files:
Reason: