• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 271

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Yes it would be a 4 state color

Ok Mladen, looking forward to seeing those 3 modifications. Thank you.

RWP
RWP  
rayphua:
Ok Mladen, looking forward to seeing those 3 modifications. Thank you.

Hi Mladen, hope you had a good weekend break. Just want to remind you just in case this request had slipped your mind. Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen, hope you had a good weekend break. Just want to remind you just in case this request had slipped your mind. Thanks.

rayphua

Try out this version first PS: setting the ma period to 0 (as it is set to be a default value in the version you posted) turns the average calculation off.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Try out this version first PS: setting the ma period to 0 (as it is set to be a default value in the version you posted) turns the average calculation off.

Mladen, thanks. I've tested it already. Something not done right. I would like increasing histograms below 0 to be colored in OrangeRed, like those below 0 and above average that are now in Orange Red. The only instance when it is orange would be when it is below 0, and decreasing, and below average. The same goes for those above 0. Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, thanks. I've tested it already. Something not done right. I would like increasing histograms below 0 to be colored in OrangeRed, like those below 0 and above average that are now in Orange Red. The only instance when it is orange would be when it is below 0, and decreasing, and below average. The same goes for those above 0. Thanks.

rayphua

posted the changed version at the original post. It looks like this now. Try it out

Files:
vq.gif 30 kb
RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua posted the changed version at the original post. It looks like this now. Try it out

Thanks Mladen, it works as requested. Can I now trouble you to provide the other 2; candle and tape version, thanks!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, it works as requested. Can I now trouble you to provide the other 2; candle and tape version, thanks!

rayphua

Here is the tape version too

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Here is the tape version too

Thanks Mladen, installed and works fine. And finally. one last one, thank you very much Mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, installed and works fine. And finally. one last one, thank you very much Mladen.

rayphua

Well this last one (the candles version) is interesting (take a look at the code and you will se why - how can it be calculated without using a single buffer in the current instance). Try it out

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Well this last one (the candles version) is interesting (take a look at the code and you will se why - how can it be calculated without using a single buffer in the current instance). Try it out

Thanks Mladen, truly appreciate your time and effort. Mladen, was wondering, if I had wanted to be able to also select the option as you had done it prior to this change; when above 0 no color changes with histogram change unless below average, when below 0 no color changes with histogram change unless above average, would you be able to program a switch option?