Requests & Ideas - page 273

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tamaraofx:
Hi mrtools,

For the attached indicator, what is the buy/sell code for color change; and if used with another indicator -as a filter.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul

For color change there are 2 choices, if you want color on slope, it would be smiNow > smiPrevious for buy and smiNow signal is buy color and smi < signal is sell color. For a filter would say either the slope, signal cross or both.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
I would like the indicator to have the option of selecting to ignore slope changes, and not to ignore slope changes, would that be possible? You see, on certain timeframes I prefer to have it ignore slope changes, and on certain timeframes I prefer for it to detect slope changes.

rayphua

Try out this version. One option added : Coloring mode. If it is set to 1 it will ignore the slope (as it is in the lower instance). If it is set to anything but 1, it will work as before (upper instance). Try it out if that is hat you are looking for

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Try out this version. One option added : Coloring mode. If it is set to 1 it will ignore the slope (as it is in the lower instance). If it is set to anything but 1, it will work as before (upper instance). Try it out if that is hat you are looking for

Mladen, you got it spot on. Can you have the candle and tape version done in the same manner too, thank you very much.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volatility quality zero line 2.01

Here is the tape version too. Same rules for coloring as in regular version : coloring mode 1 ignores the slope, any other coloring mode, draws the color depending om the slope too

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
Here is the tape version too. Same rules for coloring as in regular version : coloring mode 1 ignores the slope, any other coloring mode, draws the color depending om the slope too

Thanks Mladen, works as requested, and finally the candle. Thank you Mladen. Will be sending you an email soon.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volatility quality zero line 3.01

Here is the candles version too

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
Here is the candles version too

Thanks Mladen, installed and completed. Thanks again, btw I have sent you an email.

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  

upgrading to mq5

Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 .

As always it’s from the arsenal that developed by you.

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year , Mikhael.

ocean_nmr_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mladen, I have a request that I hope you can help me with. Please see the attached indicator.

I would like to have you create a zero-line histogram projection of the next unformed candle with the assumption that the next candle's close price (without high or low prices) is the same as the current price of the current candle. The projected portion of the zero-line histogram should therefore have a different color setting from the rest of the indicator so as to avoid confusion.

Please kindly help. Thank you very much.

Raymond

volatility_quality_zero_line_-_rayphua_1.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 .

As always it’s from the arsenal that developed by you.

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year , Mikhael.

ocean_nmr_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Mikhael,

Here is the metatrader 5 version of the indicator (with multi time frame + alerts converted too)