Requests & Ideas - page 272

tamaraofx:
Hello mladen,

Happy New Year.

Kindly give me the buy/sell code for the green and red arrows.

Thanks much,

Paul

Paul

As far as I see it is a picture from mrtools. Probably he can tell you more about it (since I am not familiar with which indicator is drawing those arrows)

Hi mrtools,

For the attached indicator, what is the buy/sell code for color change; and if used with another indicator -as a filter.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

tamaraofx:
Hi mrtools,

For the attached indicator, what is the buy/sell code for color change; and if used with another indicator -as a filter.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul

For color change there are 2 choices, if you want color on slope, it would be smiNow > smiPrevious for buy and smiNow signal is buy color and smi < signal is sell color. For a filter would say either the slope, signal cross or both.

rayphua:
I would like the indicator to have the option of selecting to ignore slope changes, and not to ignore slope changes, would that be possible? You see, on certain timeframes I prefer to have it ignore slope changes, and on certain timeframes I prefer for it to detect slope changes.

rayphua

Try out this version. One option added : Coloring mode. If it is set to 1 it will ignore the slope (as it is in the lower instance). If it is set to anything but 1, it will work as before (upper instance). Try it out if that is hat you are looking for

mladen:
rayphua Try out this version. One option added : Coloring mode. If it is set to 1 it will ignore the slope (as it is in the lower instance). If it is set to anything but 1, it will work as before (upper instance). Try it out if that is hat you are looking for

Mladen, you got it spot on. Can you have the candle and tape version done in the same manner too, thank you very much.

Volatility quality zero line 2.01

Here is the tape version too. Same rules for coloring as in regular version : coloring mode 1 ignores the slope, any other coloring mode, draws the color depending om the slope too

mladen:
Here is the tape version too. Same rules for coloring as in regular version : coloring mode 1 ignores the slope, any other coloring mode, draws the color depending om the slope too

Thanks Mladen, works as requested, and finally the candle. Thank you Mladen. Will be sending you an email soon.

Volatility quality zero line 3.01

Here is the candles version too

mladen:
Here is the candles version too

Thanks Mladen, installed and completed. Thanks again, btw I have sent you an email.

upgrading to mq5

Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 .

As always it’s from the arsenal that developed by you.

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year , Mikhael.

ocean_nmr_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Reason: